Seeking for Opinion on MTO mini Peekaboo

shelliemay

Oct 25, 2014
Hi! I'm planning to purchase a MTO mini peekaboo but I'm torn between these colors. The combinations are

Fuchsia (exterior) + White (Interior)

OR

Blue (exterior) + Yellow (Interior)

The first option is outstanding and rare as described by the SA, but the second option is practical. I love both colors, while I love the Fuchsia I'm afraid of color transfer etc. Blue is definitely more practical but not as outstanding as Fuchsia.

Ahh, I'm really torn between these two colors. Can you ladies vote on your preference?

Thank you so much. This would definitely help me in making a decision!

Attachments

• IMG_9235.JPG
    IMG_9235.JPG
    193.3 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_9236.JPG
    IMG_9236.JPG
    184.5 KB · Views: 296
Why no blue outside and fuchsia inside, or the other way around? Both colours go well together.
The colors are pre determined, its either fuchsia + white (interior) or dark blue (interior). Every exterior color comes with 2 predetermined interior colors. The SA told me Fendi doesn't want their customer to mix colors that don't match.

How I wish I could combine borh gorgeous colors too! :smile:

The colors are pre determined, its either fuchsia + white (interior) or dark blue (interior). Every exterior color comes with 2 predetermined interior colors. The SA told me Fendi doesn't want their customer to mix colors that don't match.

How I wish I could combine borh gorgeous colors too! :smile:
Fushsia with dark blue interior sounds pretty nice. You won't have to worry about the lining showing dirt.

Reactions: melsig
Fushsia with dark blue interior sounds pretty nice. You won't have to worry about the lining showing dirt.
I agree with @averagejoe. I have a sky blue selleria mini peekaboo with white interior. The white interior can be a bit of a nuisance for someone like me who tends not to baby handbags. On the plus side, I find it easier to spot my contents with a lighter interior color.

I originally really wanted the fuschia selleria mini (both the one I bought and the fuschia were available as limited editions in Japan - actually, would this affect your decision, in terms of how rare the color is? the fuschia was a limited edition of 25 with the opening of the flagship store earlier this year and, if I recall correctly, I believe it had a tan interior) but it was already sold out. I'm excited to hear its available as an MTO. Any chance you would be willing to share what the current price is for the mini with the selleria? Thanks.

ps. In case this information is of interest to you in making your decision, here's a pic of the fuschia selleria mini (along with the other limited edition colors) that was released in Japan:

Ginza+G6+Selleria+Capsule+Collection_Mini+Peekaboo+Groupage_640x640.jpg

Attachments

• download-2.jpg
    download-2.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
Reactions: averagejoe
I agree with @averagejoe. I have a sky blue selleria mini peekaboo with white interior. The white interior can be a bit of a nuisance for someone like me who tends not to baby handbags. On the plus side, I find it easier to spot my contents with a lighter interior color.

I originally really wanted the fuschia selleria mini (both the one I bought and the fuschia were available as limited editions in Japan - actually, would this affect your decision, in terms of how rare the color is? the fuschia was a limited edition of 25 with the opening of the flagship store earlier this year and, if I recall correctly, I believe it had a tan interior) but it was already sold out. I'm excited to hear its available as an MTO. Any chance you would be willing to share what the current price is for the mini with the selleria? Thanks.

ps. In case this information is of interest to you in making your decision, here's a pic of the fuschia selleria mini (along with the other limited edition colors) that was released in Japan:

View attachment 3870358
Thanks for your input! It helps alot in my decision making! Pls share if you are getting one as well! The price is 17500 Malaysian Ringgit, hope it helps!

Reactions: melsig
Thanks for your input! It helps alot in my decision making! Pls share if you are getting one as well! The price is 17500 Malaysian Ringgit, hope it helps!

Thank you so much! Haha, I am having a significant birthday next year, so have been pondering an MTO to celebrate. It would involve traveling, though, so I need to find out from the US Madison Ave. flagship store whether I can request a specific appointment time or not. Please let us know what you decide! I know it will take some months before you receive it, but I can't wait to see it. :graucho:

Reactions: averagejoe