Seeking Chanel Day Glow in Black

retrogirl

O.G.
Mar 27, 2010
Hi - I'm considering purchasing a Chanel Day Glow in Black with silver hardware. Does anyone have experience with this model as far as how it wears and ease of use? Did it come only in patent lambskin? Seems that it would be a bit fragile? Also I noticed it is divided in two, can you use the middle zippered area?

It looks like its about the same sz as a modern jumbo but taller?

xxx Please read our rules, this is not allowed :nogood:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace
I'm talking about this part of our rules:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/w...e-first-chanel-basics-421160.html#post9649824

There is NO buying/selling/trading or soliciting for such allowed on tPF. If you are found to be doing so, your membership may be revoked. Additionally, you cannot offer to buy an item for someone else.

Buying/Selling on tPF

Public selling/buying/trading is not permitted. Threads of WTS or WTB nature will be locked or deleted.
Soliciting your items for sale via Private Messages is prohibited.
Linking your own auctions is not permitted, in posts, signatures or otherwise. This includes eBay, eCrater, iOffer and other auction-type sites.
Selling of personal items is only permitted in the invite-only Marketplaza. Instructions on how to gain access are posted here.

retrogirl

O.G.
Mar 27, 2010
Oops! How can I delete this? I would still like to know how the bag wears etc....I will see about market plaza.

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace
You don't have to delete it, I deleted that part for you ;) The rest of your post is fine. Hopefully someone comes along soon to answer your questions.