Seeking Black Linea Pelle Dylan Tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been looking and looking for a black LP Dylan Tote, not the Zip Tote. I am trying to find one for $190 or less in new or excellent condition. Please Pm or let me know if you see one.

If I should post this somewhere else please let me know. Thx!!

2. Which one?! There are lots of styles of them.

3. This is the style I want, but I want it in black. Thx!

Attached Files:

4. Luna Boston has it on sale (FINAL) for $265. If you use the code "grechen" that takes it down to $212. Free shipping. Over your number but close...and you may be eligible for a $50 gift card.

5. If its sold out there you can buy it at Asteralice.com for $351.75 and enter code summer and get 20% off for total of $281.40. Free shipping as well

6. I couldn't resist and I bought the last one, in black, from Luna Boston. I got free shipping, the 20% discount and the $50 gift card. I also used Mr. Rebates and I should be getting 6% cashback as well. I have never used Mr. Rebates before, does anyone have any experience with them?

Luna Boston did have a brown Dylan tote also and now it is sold out! Maybe it is in someone's cart? It went fast!

I am so happy, I am going to get my favorite bag!

Thansk for the info Sybaryte for the suggestion. :smile:

7. Cool!! :happydance:

Sorry, don't know about Mr. Rebates....I'll have to check that out.

8. good score! i'd been eyeing that one too. just went ahead and ordered the dylan medium tote. hope i made the right choice!!

9. I love the medium Dylan tote, I am sure I will be getting that one soon as well. I just need to decide what color I want. Be sure to post some modeling pics, I don't think anyone has done that for that bag yet.

10. will do!

11. Mr. Rebates works! My 6% rebate finally showed up, I was getting a bit worried:

Order Date:7/26/2009
    Order Amount:$212.00
    Rebate Amount:$12.72