seeking advice

_meme_

Jan 27, 2014
I am having my eye on the cassandre lisse quilted satchel in beige or black but I have my concerns about the the leather and the color,,,
here is a picture for it from farfetch.com
http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/women/saint-laurent-quilted-envelope-shouder-bag-item-10602837.aspx

I am really loving this bag and I can't stop thinking of it :loveeyes::heart: however, I haven't owned an YSL before and I read some posts about Saint Laurent leather sensitivity for scratches, cracking,,etc..Also, as I am preferring the beige leather color, I am afraid that it will be much more exposed to damages and getting darkening while wearing dark clothes...
So I am seeking your advice here about this bag and the color ... I am really looking for it as a bag that I can wear daily, and not to worry about wearing dark colors or being too cautious....
I would also appreciate it if you shared your experience with SL leather :biggrin:

excuse my English ;)

Hi there!

If you like the bag, then you should buy it. But, you must be careful to not wear it with dark colors (if that will be a problem) or clean it regularly to prevent color transfer from dark clothes. I had a calfskin YSL bag in a similar color and the leather was perfection. No denim transfer issues at all. Do you know what leather this is?

I must confess that while I like the color, I do not like this bag.

Anyway, best of luck!

Hi there!

If you like the bag, then you should buy it. But, you must be careful to not wear it with dark colors (if that will be a problem) or clean it regularly to prevent color transfer from dark clothes. I had a calfskin YSL bag in a similar color and the leather was perfection. No denim transfer issues at all. Do you know what leather this is?

I must confess that while I like the color, I do not like this bag.

Anyway, best of luck!
Thank you for your comment..
Its a 100% calf skin MATELASSÉ leather and I just found in the website that It comes in either textured or smooth leather...