seeking advice

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am having my eye on the cassandre lisse quilted satchel in beige or black but I have my concerns about the the leather and the color,,,
    here is a picture for it from farfetch.com
    http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/women/saint-laurent-quilted-envelope-shouder-bag-item-10602837.aspx

I am really loving this bag and I can't stop thinking of it :loveeyes::heart: however, I haven't owned an YSL before and I read some posts about Saint Laurent leather sensitivity for scratches, cracking,,etc..Also, as I am preferring the beige leather color, I am afraid that it will be much more exposed to damages and getting darkening while wearing dark clothes...
    So I am seeking your advice here about this bag and the color ... I am really looking for it as a bag that I can wear daily, and not to worry about wearing dark colors or being too cautious....
    I would also appreciate it if you shared your experience with SL leather :biggrin:

excuse my English ;)

2. Hi there!

If you like the bag, then you should buy it. But, you must be careful to not wear it with dark colors (if that will be a problem) or clean it regularly to prevent color transfer from dark clothes. I had a calfskin YSL bag in a similar color and the leather was perfection. No denim transfer issues at all. Do you know what leather this is?

I must confess that while I like the color, I do not like this bag.

Anyway, best of luck!

3. Pls help me authenticate this ysl cabas! Thanks!

Attached Files:

4. Thank you for your comment..
    Its a 100% calf skin MATELASSÉ leather and I just found in the website that It comes in either textured or smooth leather...