Seeking advice on a versatile color!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Like some others, I carry ebano year-round & it makes my heart soar. I've seen chene in person & , for me, well ... a bit "blah." What about tourmaline? It's a dark, dark blue that I think I consider a neutral in its "versatility." Still quite available. Good luck to you... hoping you keep the forum posted ;)

2. Thanks for the advice, I will absolutely try them on to make sure the coloring is right. I take FOREVER to make a decision when it comes to buying a purse. I truly appreciate the detailed feedback everyone, I knew I came to the right place to ask for opinions.:urock:

3. I had not considered Tourmaline, I shall try that one on as well! Thanks, and I sure will keep you posted!

4. I carried the tourmaline today and got alot of complement . The bag is quiet but full of substance . You can see many shades of colour under different lightings .

5. I tired calling around to see if there were any Steel Venetas in either a medium or a large, and it looks like it is sold out across the U.S. The SA's told me that Shadow is so close in color that you really can't tell the difference, so I am going to check out Shadow next week. I will let you know! I am trying to get a look at Chene as well because that seems to still be available in the Boutiques. Thanks everyone for all of your advice!

6. Hgbags has a steel large veneta currently.

7. Thanks! I'll check it out!