Seeking advice from Owners of Monogram Neo

bagsgal

In LVOE heaven
Apr 18, 2009
I am considering this bag and would like to seek your opinion on whether or not, you've found this bag to be a great addition or one that you have exchanged for another. Most importantly, do black marks appear on the vancetta like the Galleria? Thank you for your time. :biggrin:

i recently tried it out with a buddy cos she was considering getting that. but eventually she dropped the ideas for the following reasons:

- it retails for a whooping S$3200 (US$2290), she rather gets a chanel LOL
- it is quite heavy empty
- it is way too big and boxy for us (we are 5 ft 2)

just my two cents worth for your consideration.

i recently tried it out with a buddy cos she was considering getting that. but eventually she dropped the ideas for the following reasons:

- it retails for a whooping S$3200 (US$2290), she rather gets a chanel LOL
- it is quite heavy empty
- it is way too big and boxy for us (we are 5 ft 2)

just my two cents worth for your consideration.

Thanks Ririan~you've been very helpful and considered in your response ;) ... and I am of the same height also! Thank you again. I may have a more serious look at the Alma MM in Epi Leather (electrique black).

Hi :smile: I initially reserved Monogram Neo but when I held it for the 1st time, it just didn't gel with me. I've seen other ladies carrying it n they look gorgeous with it.

SA then suggested Eden Neo. Hubby and SA both think Eden Neo looks betta on me. Do try out the bag IRL when you're in the stores :smile: Mon Neo is much lighter than Eden Neo ( which is seriously heavy even when its empty ). To me, Eden Neo seems more of a casual bag as it is quite large to me ( i'm 5 ft 5 ). I like roomy bags now esp when i can just throw all the bb stuff in, or my shopping hauls ( ie clothes ) :P

After 3 mths, Patina has formed, but it looks even toned :smile:

Hi :smile: Mon Neo is much lighter than Eden Neo ( which is seriously heavy even when its empty ). To me, Eden Neo seems more of a casual bag as it is quite large to me ( i'm 5 ft 5 ). I like roomy bags now esp when i can just throw all the bb stuff in, or my shopping hauls ( ie clothes ) :P

After 3 mths, Patina has formed, but it looks even toned :smile:

Hi LVbemerry!

I love roomy bags too because they are so practical for daily use~I have tried both the EDEN AND MONO. I look its style and the optional shoulder strap makes it even more practical. I shall go back to the boutique and try it on again and this time it will be against the ALMA PM in Epi (black electrique)

Thank you again for sharing your experience with me.:biggrin:

Check out the clubhouse. You will get an idea from modeling pics abbot size. I love mine and it's quite versatile. Can be worn 3 ways and I don't thi k it's heavier than my speedy 35 when filled. It does not have marks like the galliera either. I just wish it would stop raining here so I can carry it more. I got it for mothers day and carried it straigt until about 2 weeks ago when it's been raining every other day...back to the 35. It was well worth it for me and I contemplated the price for a mono bag being worth it but it was a no brainer . I also got an organizer from easy.com because I felt like it was a bottomless pit but since then, I have had no issues or doubts