Seeking advice from Lindy Owners

dragonfly>!<

Nov 13, 2006
I'm in the thought process mode regarding a Lindy Bag. I have been looking at a lot of them so far only on the web. Here is where I need some help, I do not live close to a boutique. I am trying to imagine what the sizes are like. Is there anyone here who has posted photos of a "Lindy in action" with regards to how much of their life they have comfortably been able to get in what size?

I am really new to this Hermes bag idea, have always only been a scarf person because of their artwork.

My life is a constant on the run trek, so I had always considered the other Hermes Bags far too refined for me. But I have become strongly attracted to the Lindy, now I want to know what size I should be looking at.

I know that I do not want to ever stuff one full of things because that would destroy the nice way that it lays so supple when carried.

Thanks in advance for any help and advice.

dragonfly>!<

Nov 13, 2006
http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/ode-to-the-lindy-169988.html

Dragonfly, did you look here? Lots of modeling pics and contents pics. The Lindy is gorgeous, there's a dark blue (Bleu de prusse?) one at Wall Street that is just breathtaking. Hope you find the right one for you!
elle tee this is exactly what I was hoping for the photos of the ones with something inside identifying them as either a 34 or a 30 helps a great deal!
Thank you!

tesi

O.G.
Aug 26, 2007
love lindys. be careful with sizes, as a 30 can look wonderful but a 34 can be bulky (at least on me!). certainly take your size into consideration and study those photos for help. perhaps you can try on somewhere at a boutique or a friend's bag perhaps? good luck.