Seeking a little adventure - H style

Oh yeah!:tup: Toho Bohu in petrol-colorway 14. I just picked mine up yesterday from Fed Ex. Mine came from Ala Moana in Hawaii. You and I are Tohu Bohu shawl twins valaencia!

This is such a terrific colorway. Can be worn with denim jeans but also has the warm colors of autumn. I'm so glad that you found it and grabbed it.:yahoo::yahoo:

7:30 p.m. With orange bag riding incognito in the Longchamp Pliage I brought along just in case, I am on my way back to the airport.

7:50 p.m. Pass through security.

7:55 p.m. Am fufilling my promise to DH.

Oops, forgot to mention earlier that DH and I had a deal. If I bought something for me, I had to buy something for him. He didn't want a tie or a wallet - if only. He wanted a new Vegas magnet with the old fashion logo and some Ethel M liqueur filled chocolates.

8:25 p.m. Board plane for home happy tired, sleepy, and thrilled!

:yahoo::wlae::woohoo:

Attachments

• EthelM - tPF.JPG
    EthelM - tPF.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 66
Hmm, just realized that the pic I took was this morning after DH dipped into the chocolates but before I took my pic. :cursing::cursing:

Just so we are clear, Ethel M does not sell boxes with missing candy.:nogood:

Okay last entry -

Now I know many of you will be disappointed that I didn't show pics of some of Vegas' fine dining, gambling and entertainment. My phone is new so I am still learning how to use the camera but I did manage one pic.

May I present the Port of Subs concession stand and the slots that allow you the last chance to recoup next month's rent and grocery money before you head home. As for entertainment, I would have snapped a pic of the couple arguing about the merits of silk scarves vs. hand cuffs but I thought that would have been a bit tacky and beneath someone who now owns a Tohu Bohu Cashmere Shawl.

THE END

Attachments

• Vegas Airport - tPF.JPG
    Vegas Airport - tPF.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 57
So glad you had a successful and enjoyable layover in Vegas! I'm impressed that your DH was such an enabler...mine would have rolled his eyes at "planning" a layover just to go shopping!

Thanks Sus, duchess, the_lvlady, eliz, LaurieAnn, SCL, kipp and ouija board for sharing in my adventure. It was truly great fun!! Just what I needed to spice up the summer and take off the edge before heading to H in NYC next month.

duchess - I've seen Hermes as a last name for none Hermes family once or twice. But I must say this one caught me off guard. The fact that I scoured the Valley for pic opportunities proves I am completely hooked.

LaurieAnn - Yay!!!! :yahoo::yahoo: So glad to be your twin. Absolutely adore it. When I first saw it, I knew it was nice but still casual for my wardrobe. Can hardly wait until winter to bring her out.

ouija board - Am very lucky indeed!! DH was actually texting me while I was in Vegas for updates on what I was seeing. He thinks the whole H/handbag in general thing is "interesting" but is glad to see me happy.

Wow, Valencia, I looooooooove your H adventure story! Don't worry, I don't think your layover for H was crazy at all! (As DH and I discuss future places to live after I graduate, I secretly think that I'm OK living anywhere, as long as there's an H! :nuts:)

Congratulations on your brand new Tohu Bohu shawl! Yes, they seem to be popping up everywhere on tPF these days, but I really never tire of seeing them. I love them, want another one, and will buy another one as soon as I spot it :biggrin:

And it's clear they are serious about opening their H first. So much so that they (and others in Maricopa County) are considering electing an Hermes to be County Supervisor. (It may be hard to see but the big thing in the middle is a campaign poster for an Ed Hermes fo County Supervisor.) Hmmm, PNW folks, we have a few elections coming up this year. Perhaps we need to have an emergency tPF gathering and get something going.

CONGRATULATIONS!! Valencia! What a beautiful shawl, and yummy chocolates!

Just had to say.....where were you and when did you took this pic, b/c you are SO CLOSE to my HOUSE!!:nuts: