Seeking a dynamite diaper bag!

No, I know nothing about the new current diaper bags, but thank you! I just googled it and it looks like a wonderful functioning bag!
You are welcome! It's a bit high-end for diaper bags but since she is a Bal fan, she may want something upscale. It's also a very popular style on travel websites, so it has a life after diapers. Their website is having a sale right now, too.

Can I ask what kind of person your niece is, regarding gifts? Happy for anything or the more particular finicky :smile: type, like myself? Will she appreciate any model of diaper bag or does it have to be a specific kind just right for her, do you think? Any chance of asking someone else close to her to probe for ideas of what kind of bag she'd like?

My favourite for every day use was SkipHop. They were great, hugely practical and a lot of choices of basic colours and more colourful patterns.
http://www.skiphop.com/diaper-bags

When I had my first child I used a SkipHop Duo diaper bag and when we had more children I got what I think was called the SkipHop Double Duo. I guess this also depends on where you live. We were in the countryside when we had our kids and so I wasn't about to drag a premium brand any kind of bag through muddy fields and woods, rain and snow on a daily basis. SkipHops are perfect for pushchairs by the way.

I also used a beautiful Australian Ramalama diaper bag, "Drew", in leather for more "dressed up" occasions but I don't think they make/sell Ramalama bags anymore.

Last edited:
Hello
Congratulations to your niece:smile:
I had bought an Armani junior diaper bag and i got so many questions on it.. strangers would stop and ask! It was lovely.. i got it in navy. But then as i used it i craved something larger.. my brother bless his heart gifted me a cath kidston blue with flowers one.. i loved it but then too many compartments that i lost track where i put what!!
Then i got myself an LE valentines edition of longchamp.. it was and still till today the absolute perfect diaper bag for me :heart::heart: So much that i got a second one in the LE eiffel tower drawing for my newborn (still in my bumb hehehe). I got an insert this time to try out.. https://www.lifeinplaycompany.com/b...ongchamp-le-pliage-large-tote-as-a-diaper-bag
but even without an insert i still highly recommend a longchamp! Its so light to begin with.

I hope this gives you some ideas.
IMG_1006.PNG

IMG_1005.PNG

IMG_1008.PNG

IMG_1009.PNG

I thank all of you for your great suggestions! My niece is a Manhattanite and has impeccable taste but, at the same time, is a reverse snob so I think I will just send her these links and let her decide which she likes best. I am crazy about her! She's fashion forward but dollar savvy and even though they live modestly, she dresses divinely! So, again, thank you all!!!!

IMG_1497913208.896986.jpg
I carried the Marc by Marc Jacobs Totally Turnlock diaper bags. Loved them! Lots of pockets, room and a vinyl lining.

I have two I never used, still brand new. Light yellow and a light saddle brown color. If you're interested, I'd rather them get put to use instead of sitting in my closet.

Reactions: BgaHolic