Seeking 2019 Iridescent Pink and Beige flap mod shot!

Zixi1000

Aug 7, 2017
Dear fellow TPFer’s,

I am trying to decide between the iridescent pink and beige medium flap from this season. I am leaning towards the pink because it shows the iridescence more but I am not sure how easy it is to match with different outfits - my SA tells me it’s a bubblegum pink so I am a bit unsure.

Unfortunately, I don’t live close to a boutique so I can’t compare the two in person. I have browsed through the threads but most photos are the handbags by themselves and I would like to see some mod shots of either color with different outfits to help me to decide. Your kind help is much appreciated!

Attachments

• 45C6A076-AD8A-45FD-8CA9-D70180969E31.jpeg
    45C6A076-AD8A-45FD-8CA9-D70180969E31.jpeg
    335.7 KB · Views: 858
  • B44DE53B-DE0D-4B39-8442-B8099B365C58.jpeg
    B44DE53B-DE0D-4B39-8442-B8099B365C58.jpeg
    264.1 KB · Views: 853
Here’s my pink iridescent medium flap i absolutely love it. It’s a baby pink in person and goes well with everything I’m 5’1 for reference and it’s the perfect length on me ( please excuse my pajamas lol )

Attachments

• 1C7D895A-A7D8-464E-AFEC-80C50F5908DA.jpeg
    1C7D895A-A7D8-464E-AFEC-80C50F5908DA.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 827
  • 0FAF8B40-7EEC-49A3-B1F2-33A22705DD4B.jpeg
    0FAF8B40-7EEC-49A3-B1F2-33A22705DD4B.jpeg
    208.8 KB · Views: 818
Here’s my pink iridescent medium flap i absolutely love it. It’s a baby pink in person and goes well with everything I’m 5’1 for reference and it’s the perfect length on me ( please excuse my pajamas lol )
Here is my iridescent pink WOC against my pale pink Trench:View attachment 4414626
Here’s mine with all white shirt dress.

Thank you ladies for sharing! The bags look lovely on you.

Do you mostly wear this color with solid color neutrals (Black/White)? Do you think it would work with prints/pattern as well? Do you find it difficult to pair with outfits?

Thanks a bunch!

Do you mostly wear this color with solid color neutrals (Black/White)? Do you think it would work with prints/pattern as well? Do you find it difficult to pair with outfits?

Thanks a bunch!
No i don’t usually wear black. My pajamas are a dark green and it actually is a great color with the bag :biggrin: This bag goes well with almost any color! I wore it with this dress yesterday and surprisingly it matched perfectly.

Attachments

• B3B2708F-B184-490C-882D-BFE973F983B0.jpeg
    B3B2708F-B184-490C-882D-BFE973F983B0.jpeg
    700.4 KB · Views: 650

Thanks a bunch!

I wear the woc with a lot of different colors and I think ist will work with pattern, too. [emoji4]

Thanks a bunch!
I’ve a boring wardrobe (mostly white and blacks) so this bag coincidentally goes well with most of what I have :biggrin: but I’m pretty sure it will work well with prints too. I think it’s worthwhile to consider what do you have mostly in your wardrobe? And will you ever wear a pink bag no matter how beautiful it is? I’ve a girlfriend who loves this season’s iridescent pink but would never use a pink bag and I dissuaded her from buying. It’s too expensive to let the bag sit around at home!!

Just my two cents, sorry I’m overseas n not able to do mod shots. I have both bags and I love the pink much more.

The pink compared to other pinks is soooo much more beautiful. One of the prettiest pinks Chanel has created.

On the other hand while more neutral, the beige is lovely but it’s not that much lovelier compared to other beiges n caramel as the iridescence is not too apparent. I actually prefer 18S beige/caramel more due to the very structured leather.

Well I’d get the pink this season for sure and maybe wait out for another beige in the future. Or if you can’t decide like me, get both :biggrin:. I just can’t miss out on the iridescence :heart:. They’ll hardly come back!

Reactions: Worldtraveler4evr
Just my two cents, sorry I’m overseas n not able to do mod shots. I have both bags and I love the pink much more.

The pink compared to other pinks is soooo much more beautiful. One of the prettiest pinks Chanel has created.

On the other hand while more neutral, the beige is lovely but it’s not that much lovelier compared to other beiges n caramel as the iridescence is not too apparent. I actually prefer 18S beige/caramel more due to the very structured leather.

Well I’d get the pink this season for sure and maybe wait out for another beige in the future. Or if you can’t decide like me, get both :biggrin:. I just can’t miss out on the iridescence :heart:. They’ll hardly come back!

I think you are making an excellent point. I also think the iridescent leather shows most on the jewel-toned colors (I.e. blue, pink, and green from this season). Probably going to reserve the beige for a matte leather in the future.