Seeing Red - are these Pigalles (100)?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone,

I have tried to avoid posting this question, but couldn't find an answer in the search. Are the red "pointed-toe" pumps listed at NM and BG online Pigalle 100s???

2. ^Yes! Thanks for posting the link, I wasn't sure if I could.

3. No problem.

I don't know the answer though I'm afraid ! I wondered if they were more Decoltissimo. I can't tell the length of the toebox

I've looked again and I'm more confused than before LOL

Sorry I'm no help

4. Aeross, thanks for trying. I had the same question - it's difficult to tell from the angle.

5. pigalles. the toebox doesn't look long enoguh to be decolts

6. #8 Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
    Rilo can I just say you must be an excellent student! You are such a great "referencer" You are on the ball always, and have a reference for everything! Amazing!

ETA: Sorry to be off topic, I do that a lot!

7. LOL, noah, that is so random :P

thank you though. My momma would be proud :smartass:

8. I agree that they are the Decolts. I originally thought they were Pigalles, but I think it's just the angle that's confusing.

9. I thought they were Pigalles at first too! But they didn't look quite like Pigalles and I figured they must be Decolts. wantmore and I were wishing that they were Pigalles!

10. I think they are a tall version of the Decoltissimo. The toe box is too long to be the pigalle.

11. I also think Decoltissimo. The sides don't look as low-cut as the Pigalle.

12. Thanks for weighing in, everyone!