Seeing LV Paris' flagship store in 3D!!

DisCo

Happy Chrissy!
May 11, 2009
Thought I'd share something really awesome to you guys using Google Maps http://maps.google.com/

Go to the link above then type 101 Avenue des Champs-Elysées, 75008 Paris, France on the search bar....then click on the letter bubble that appears on the map then click on the photo that says 'street view' then you will be brought right beside LV Paris' flagship store like you're right there standing! :smile: Cool way to see Paris' sights like you're actually there too...I actually went to the Arc de Triomphe which is up ahead the same road as the LV flagship store LOL. Yes I have nothing better to do :P

I've also tried it on the LV store I frequent ...I typed in the address and it brought me right in front of it too. Not all countries have this street view feature BTW.

Enjoy!

I've done this and reminisced about when I've actually been standing outside it! Sigh.

I'm not sure how keen I am on Google Maps street view ever since I checked out my own house, though - you can actually see the things I have sitting on my windowsills! Invasion of privacy much?!

I know what you mean!! I could see my house at google maps street view too! But it's cool if you want to plan trips to big cities...I've actually seen the stores in HK I intend to visit so it helps get a visual of the place :smile:

Totally, yeah. It's a really nice feature. There was a man sitting with a pretty funny expression on his face on board a bus on the image of my street as well. :lol: So it can be an entertaining feature too!

I've actually spent quite a lot of time going through all the places I've visited in different parts of the world and looking at them on Google Maps. This has put me in the mood to track down some LV stores in places I have yet to visit!

I hate to ask, but have you never done Google Street View before? I do this all the time, especially here in NYC when I need to check out the place before going to it.

I've done Google Street View ever since they introduced this feature for other reasons...but it's the first time I've used it to track down LV stores/2nd hand shops, etc in places I intend to go to.. Although I'm very familiar with Hong Kong/Kowloon, I'm unfamiliar with the particular locations of the shops I want to go to that's why I felt the need to use it.

Last edited:
Thanks DisCo.. I've done this before but I think I'll go see it again. Thanks for the reminder !

Asked Hubby if it's okay if I go Paris without him and he said okay but he doesn't allow me to go alone. And I don't know who I could bring !

I hate to ask, but have you never done Google Street View before? I do this all the time, especially here in NYC when I need to check out the place before going to it.

I hate to say this but I think even a gal living in a big city should know that assuming someone is IGNORANT of a certain thing is quite offensive. :huh:

I posted this to share this cool feature (that I've been utilising for a long time) to everyone especially to those who are unfamiliar with Google Maps....not to show lack of knowledge or anything like that.