Tech See who has searched for you?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have seen commercials for this--I think its associated with Facebook or something. Called "My life" or something like that.

Does anyone know if there is a free and safe way to find out who has searched for you? I'm curious about this.

2. A few of my facebook friends have had this on their profiles but I blocked the application because I didn't know what it was

3. I see it on my friends walls and I've asked every one of them if it works and no one has ever answered me, LOL!
    I've tried one or 2 apps and they didn't work, I'm assuming none of them do?

4. That's what I thought. Is it just a scam?

If anyone knows any way to do it, let us know. Although I assume if you find out who is searching for you, it could get kind of creepy.

5. Yep.

And my thought is, the whole stinking world could be looking for me, but I'm completely happy right where I'm at so they can just keep looking! ;)

6. I kinda figure it's like those "OMG LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS GIRL AFTER HER DAD CAUGHT HER ON WEBCAM!!!" links that people supposedly "like"...I never click on those, I'm worried that they'll be able to get into my account somehow

7. these things creep me out....i don't wanna know if someone looked at my profile. I prefer to not be in the know when it comes to this stuff!

8. I was wondering this too. Thought it was impossible to find out who was goggling you etc? Isn't it a privacy law?

If you listen to the commercial, it says (after they bait you) about seeing who has a 'message' for you.

9. Scam, I think!!!