see what i got for my birthday

original message from Madein 18: LOL :party:read my post again and you'll know what to take for sure...:party:

LOLLL:upsidedown::upsidedown::upsidedown ::upsidedown::upsidedown::party:
LOL! madein 18, you're so funny! i might bring the speedy with me if the purseket i ordered will arrive before i leave for Australia. I find myself always digging inside my speedy for my things.:sad:(do any of you have this problem too?) for now, i'm kinda leaning toward the neverfull.

original message from snowandsunshine: Happy Birthday! Congrats on the bags and the trip - WOW! I personally would take BOTH of them. You never know which will fit your mood or your needs for the day.

Thank you snowandsunshine! i thought of bringing the 2 bags with me too. hehe...:P

:balloon::balloon::balloon:Happy Birthday:balloon::balloon::balloon:

and congrats, great gifts! I suggest you take the speedy going and coming back, and putting the neverfull in the suitcase ... you could always switch bags while you are there.

Happy Birthday. Both bags are beautiful. I like the idea of a shoulder bag when I travel, because i love to be hands free and I love to stuff it with little purchases along the way. But either bag will be great. Congrats!