See what I get from Mulberry Sale 2011

robotcat

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
I passed by Mulberry boutique yesterday and surprised to find o ut they started SALE !! Several bags are 30% off!!:lol:

I could not resist at all....I brought two beauties back with me in one go...I know....crazy....:P

Beauty #1

Postman's Lock Camera Bag in Oak Soft Buffalo :graucho:

I got the last one on display--need to transfered from another store. SA was quite helpful--they managed the transfer for me within hours

Attachments

• mulberry_postman.jpg
    mulberry_postman.jpg
    439.7 KB · Views: 1,790
And... #2 Beauty:

Polly Push Lock Tote- Pumpkin Shiny Gain

As opposed to the vintage Camera bag, this one is elegant as a daily work bag:P

Attachments

• mulberry.jpg
    mulberry.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1,618
I passed by Mulberry boutique yesterday and surprised to find o ut they started SALE !! Several bags are 30% off!!:lol:

I could not resist at all....I brought two beauties back with me in one go...I know....crazy....:P

Beauty #1

Postman's Lock Camera Bag in Oak Soft Buffalo :graucho:

I got the last one on display--need to transfered from another store. SA was quite helpful--they managed the transfer for me within hours

Congrats Robotcat; they are both awesome :cool:

Would love the camera bag myself. But first I have to stay on the sofa for some time :P

freckleface45 said:
Thanks I was frantically looking on Mulberry London web site to see if the sale had started and I had missed it! was the sale price good?:smile:

Yes it was around 30% off the UK price. I also checked UZ site from time to time but HK did surprised me!!