See! Someone does reasonably priced and not 'copied'!

Issmom

I need more shelf space!
Sep 13, 2005
I know this is far from high end but I thought this was a cute bag. Its from Talbots and their website says....

Softly structured bag with straight forward fashion sense.Top magnetic snaps, inside zip and slip pockets, fully lined. (Item # A12611)
$110.00

Not bad...and it comes in four colors!

Attachments

• talbots.jpg
    talbots.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 178
Talbots has a rep for being an "old lady store" but I've bought items there from time to time that get lots of compliments from my younger co-workers. I've had a couple of Talbots bags in the past, and found them to be cute and well made.

pseub said:
Talbots has a rep for being an "old lady store" but I've bought items there from time to time that get lots of compliments from my younger co-workers. I've had a couple of Talbots bags in the past, and found them to be cute and well made.

I too shop in Talbots from time to time when I see something I like from there. I also like their summer stuffs and I must say I have quite a bit of them counting the years. :P

Those bags are nice and perfect for Spring and Summer bags especially for their prices. I got their catalogs all the time. Talbots also known for it's classic style although sometimes I think their collections is a bit too plain but not all of them. Some of them are really nice and sophisticated.