See my new baby!!

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
In my last thread, I was expressing my buyer's remorse/regret (whatever you want to call it) b/c I think I purchased the LV Ribera MM w/o really thinking it through since they were all sold out of the Manhattan PM. I made up my mind that I was going to return it and patiently wait for the Manhattan shipment to come in. Well, when I went to the LV store a couple hours ago to return the Ribera, what did I find but a new shipment and two Manhattans were in there (one display and one in the back)!!! Of course I took the one in the back but it was like a dream come true! It was :love: at first sight and I made sure to not waste any time..I snatched it right up! I'm so excited and can't wait to take it out on a test drive. I know I was worried about the vachetta but I honestly think that it won't affect my overall feeling for the bag. It will last me a lifetime and if the handles darken, I can just get them replaced! Yippee!!! Hopefully the pics are big enough!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

Attachments

• handbg 007.jpg
    handbg 007.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 118
  • handbg 006.jpg
    handbg 006.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 122
  • handbg 009.jpg
    handbg 009.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 233
Oh yes, that purse looks perfect on you. Great choice - so happy for your good fortune when you returned to the store; it was meant to be.

Maybe if I were taller the Ribera would have worked but it was just too hard for me to pull off. I think I've found the perfect bag that will last me a lifetime. Whew! I'm so glad -- I guess it was fate!:lol:

helenNZ said:
TOTALLY CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you've made the right choice! It looks really good on your arm!!! :biggrin:

Thank you so much! I think I can finally get a good night's sleep tonight, LOL! Now, no more bag shopping for awhile! Well, at least for a few months.

i love the ribera, but the manhattan looks good on you. good choice on returning it, you should buy a bag you absolutely love and not one you have so-so feelings about :smile:
congrats!

*JJ* said:
i love the ribera, but the manhattan looks good on you. good choice on returning it, you should buy a bag you absolutely love and not one you have so-so feelings about :smile:
congrats!

And I absolutely loved the Ribera, adore the damier canvas but it was just too darn big. I wish LV made a size that was in betw the mini and MM. That would have been the perfect size for me. I am ga-ga over this bag and have a feeling it's gonna get worn out time and time again!