SEE Azur with patinaed vachetta !! it Looks GREAT.

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I edited this pic in Photoshop pls put comment on how the Azur looks with
    its patinaed vachetta.

I wanted to post a bigger pic (cos it looks much better with a bigger image), but it restricted me with 195kb. anyone can help me??

thanks a lot

post2.jpg
  2. I can try to make the photos larger for you. PMed you!

3. It looks marvellous

4. great minds think alike! I was thinking of eiditing an azur pic to see the patina. it stil looks good IMHO.

5. ntep: would you mind if I use your pictures to share on my local lv weboard? I think people here would like to see how it looks like with patina, too. Thank you.I

6. i think it looks good. at first i was a bit worried about how it would look, but not anymore hehe

7. btw, the webboard is not mine...it's the lv webboard in my country :smile:.

8. woa ntep.. i have just introduced you to this place and now you already going crazy hey......... i guess that's what happen if you finish your exam and have a new bag to show around

9. sure numommam ,...
    I dun mind at all. since I edited this image to share with others.

10. LOL, just wanna show people Azur will still looks good with the patinaed vachetta ^o^

11. Thank you so much :heart: :heart: :heart: !!!

12. excellent job! thanks for doing this for us ;) i finally had the time to check them out today and i quite liked what i saw :yes:

13. Thanks! I think it looks great.

14. Awesome, thanks for the pics :heart: !! I think i might go check out the Azur Speedy tomorrow or Sat. I hope they still have some left @ Crown store when i get there:graucho:

15. awesome. i never thought i'd say this but i think the azur looks better patinaed vachetta........thanks for sharing

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice