Securing Your Gucci

Lodpah

Dec 10, 2015
Hi, I have question and hopefully you wonderful people can say if it's a good idea or not. I'm planning on putting my Gucci Black Leather Studded Disco bag on a resale website but I want to put one of those TSA locks on it and when it sells I will have the buyer or I will call the buyer to give code to unlock it. I'm kinda scared to just send it off and have someone send me back a fake bag and take my real bag. Have any of you done that? Putting a security tag on your bag so that it can't be exchanged out?

Thanks,

I put very unique tags on everything over a certain $ amount. I make them myself, measure them, and attach them. I take a pic of the tag next to a measuring tape so someone can not cut it off & reattach as it will be shorter. I attach it somewhere it can not be hidden away while the bag is in use. I will not accept a return once the tag is removed. If they remove it, they own it. I haven't had a problem yet (knock on wood).

I put very unique tags on everything over a certain $ amount. I make them myself, measure them, and attach them. I take a pic of the tag next to a measuring tape so someone can not cut it off & reattach as it will be shorter. I attach it somewhere it can not be hidden away while the bag is in use. I will not accept a return once the tag is removed. If they remove it, they own it. I haven't had a problem yet (knock on wood).
Thank you so much! That's helpful. How do they remove the tags then after they accept it or does it stay permanently? Oops, never mind they cut it off and it belongs to them. That's a great idea.