Secretly borrow sister's favorite shoes if they're too small and you'll stretch them?

I have a last minute job interview and my sis has some hot cole hahn boots that go perfect with my outfit, but i wear a 8.5-9 and she's a 7.5. I snuck into her closet and could get them on with hose (just barely), but my big feet will no doubtedly stretch them out. no time to go shopping:sad: what should i do?

I wouldn't wear them. Aside from the danger of ruining your sister's shoes (and you would never want her to do that to you), you risk walking funny and being uncomfortable and in pain during your interview. Wear one of your own pairs of shoes. Good luck!

OP can't you just ask your sister? I allowed my niece to borrow my Chanel shoes for an event but only because she asked. Never just give yourself permission to borrow.

Oh gosh, my best friend has a younger sister that does the same thing. Do not wear your sister's boots as you will stretch them out--and the fact that you're sneaking them out is also a bad sign. Get your own clothes and stop stealing your sister's. I dealt with this a couples years ago with my younger sister as well.

Oh no dont wear her boots its not fair to her.
I once borrowed my younger sisters ankle boots when she was away on holiday and with out her knowing, after 3 days i sneaked them back and did not say, but she found out as soon as she put them on, i forced my wide feet that has bunions in her 35.5s when i was a 37.5 this left 2 huge streched bunion bulges in her boots and it ruined her boots, i was good tho i paid for another pair well thats sisters for you.