Secret Summer Sun Gift Exchange REVEALS

tgirl25

Tgirl25
Aug 12, 2012
I thought I would open this up because I have an awesome reveal! Anyone around to watch? If not I will wait a few hours and come back. Excited!!! Oh and hear is a teaser

Lookie, lookie what I got! a really cool looking package, LOVE it!
dscf0150_zps75c5501c.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I am back and you are here...

So I have instructions, honestly I really do enjoy it when I have something to follow. Makes me feel like I am opening it correctly!
dscf0151_zps07a0ea0f.jpg

dscf0152_zpsd0f7372a.jpg

So I made my tea(the berry one taped into the lid) and it is yum. Yes i do reuse my Starbucks cups because they work so well and keep the tea hot for longer. Just look at all the loot! The tea's all look yummy too!
dscf0153_zpsecf691d6.jpg

And move on to 2, which has a very pretty and called Such a Go-Glitter which is blue and silver sparkly glitters in what looks like a blue jelly base. Pretty
dscf0155_zpsbb6478ab.jpg

and on to 3, which has some wonderful items for my upcoming cruise Clarins Face Treatment oil and Daily Energizer Cream in generous sample sizes that will last my whole week away without a problem! TY so much!
dscf0156_zps36efbf44.jpg

Then comes 4 which has another super pretty NOPI in Here we Kome A-Karoling which is hard to picture but it is a medium shimmering purple. What I do like alot about NOPI is the wide brush, now that I am used to it the polish goes on flawlessly! Win!
dscf0158_zpsa8f9fee2.jpg

5 made my jaw drop, look at this beauty! I love Enchanted polish but they are so hard to get your hands on. This is Mean Mr. Mustard and is an amazing DuoChrome shift. Lovely!
dscf0160_zps666e3526.jpg

Break time, be back in 5 mins I have to make more tea because I drank it all

wow.. did i make it to a live one?

You did!!!

Continuing.... Now 7, sorry guys for some reason the instructions say I need to ignore the big package labeled 6. OH MY, this will not picture for the life of me but it is a beautiful mini multichrome from Liquid Sky Lacquer in Heavenly Hummingbird, the name is even so summery! I get green, teal, gold and a red in shift. WOW. This is amazing and I don't think I have anything by this brand either! GJ buddy!
dscf0161_zps68f2eb6f.jpg

Now it is telling me to go back and open 6 because she can't count. LOL, I was wondering about that! I just do as I am told... Lip balms in Cherry, Camomile, and Hydro. These will come in real handy because at SOME point it should be getting warm here! Love trying out new brands and have never heard of Labella before
dscf0164_zps8cdc3986.jpg

You did!!!

Continuing.... Now 7, sorry guys for some reason the instructions say I need to ignore the big package labeled 6. OH MY, this will not picture for the life of me but it is a beautiful mini multichrome from Liquid Sky Lacquer in Heavenly Hummingbird, the name is even so summery! I get green, teal, gold and a red in shift. WOW. This is amazing and I don't think I have anything by this brand either! GJ buddy!
dscf0161_zps68f2eb6f.jpg

oh my god.. all these duo-chromes. i am so damn jealous!

The rest are not labeled but her note goes on the say she has tortured me enough so I can open the rest in any order I see fit. So next I opened one I thought looked like a squat body cream bottle, nope, it is Laquelicious Path to the dark side which is a black jelly base with silver and blue different shaped glitters. So pretty and right up my alley!
dscf0166_zpsca4f0b70.jpg