Secret Summer Sun Gift Exchange REVEALS

HFJOGF5.jpg

Enwo84r.jpg

And who was the lovely second angel?

TexasinPA!

And I forgot to take a group shot of everything but all of it is fantastic and you ladies are wonderful :heart: :heart:
What an fabulous gift of polishes! Such a nice variety of colors and brands. TexaninPA is so generous and thoughtful. Great job! I'm glad everything has worked out in the end because of our awesome angels! :party:

HFJOGF5.jpg

Enwo84r.jpg

TexasinPA!

And I forgot to take a group shot of everything but all of it is fantastic and you ladies are wonderful :heart: :heart:
Amazing 2nd package! You got some stunners, that is for sure! Yeah!

TexaninPa, AMAZING job! Such a great package!

Star13, I am so sorry you had to wait so long to get your gifts but I hope that what was in your gifts made up for the wait and you will consider joining us again some time in the future. Hugs

Then I undressed the bigger box

658F1C25-7FF3-4ADA-BE5B-FA64CDF91862_zps7oycjhoi.jpg

And woha! The Nordic Mini Set!
I love it, it is a Mini Set, it is pretty, it was missing in my collection and the colors are so pretty and I love the funny names! What is not to like!?

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am so happy :smile:

Looove that nordic collection - it's perfect for winter and then the gorgeous Essie colours are perfect for both summer and fall! Kristinized did a fantastic job with the pretty wrapping and polishes!

HFJOGF5.jpg

Enwo84r.jpg

TexasinPA!

Congrats Star13! TexasinPA always does a fab job with all these gift exchanges and yours is no exception! So many lovely indies....

Looove that nordic collection - it's perfect for winter and then the gorgeous Essie colours are perfect for both summer and fall! Kristinized did a fantastic job with the pretty wrapping and polishes!

Congrats Star13! TexasinPA always does a fab job with all these gift exchanges and yours is no exception! So many lovely indies....

I know! And I want to say most if not all of the second gift was all wishlist?? I was slightly amazed with that! The powers of tracking them down in what I think was a short span of time is :nuts:

Here is the amazing package together

73877CCF-5DF4-4562-BBEC-6441309E53CE_zpsnfzdmdv7.jpg

Of course there was a card as well, with beautifull sunflowers!

6005F2CF-71CA-43C5-B72A-C431F1789B4C_zpsbhmokks6.jpg

Thank you my Angel, you did so perfect for me and you were so generous!
You made my day and added such wonderfull pieces to my collection!

I just don't know, if you didn't wrote your tpf name onto the card on purpose or if you forgot... So let's say it was a gift from one L to another ;) you really are an Angel

I could feel your excitement through the posts, its_a_keeper! GhstDreamer did a great job of putting together such a summery package. Great packaging and really nice colors!!

And of course she packed a card!

C58006FB-2030-4DA1-93E9-A1AC0884F88B_zpsefy6sv63.jpg

The card was a perfect match to my nailpolish!
I love it, thank you so much and sure, your lovely package made totally up for the one I didn't received!

Thank you so much, Kristinized, you picked perfect and I love every single polish and extra!

The Tootsies are already gone by now, I just ate the last one!

Those are incredible colors!!! And I'm so glad you get to try Seche Vite - it's my favorite top coat and have used up so many bottles it's not even funny. Those Essies are beautiful colors and have the perfect formula, IMO. I fall in love with Essie polishes all over again, each time I use one.

Great angel gift, Kristinized!

HFJOGF5.jpg

Enwo84r.jpg

TexasinPA!

I had a lot of fun picking polishes out for you, and am so happy that you like everything!

I know! And I want to say most if not all of the second gift was all wishlist?? I was slightly amazed with that! The powers of tracking them down in what I think was a short span of time is :nuts:

I think I had luck and USPS angels on my side for this one!

Is Summer all wrapped up now? I feel like i cannot start packing Halloween until this one is finished.

Well done the the Angels again, The last minute packages were amazeballs!

Is Summer all wrapped up now? I feel like i cannot start packing Halloween until this one is finished.

Well done the the Angels again, The last minute packages were amazeballs!

Yep, the Summer Sun Gift Exchange is over unless of course one or both of the missing gifts appear. Glad that everything ended up working out and that everyone loves their polishes as well as enjoyed watching the parade of gifts