Secret Shopper

I believe alot of them are,I dont think you earn much either !

Why dont you (minnie ) try Personal shopping ? I know Scoop hires shoppers for there store. There located in the meat packing district.
Just a thought.

I believe the way it works is that they have a clientel list and you would be assigned clients that are looking for certain items, that carnt be bothered to shop for what they need them selves. So they would call the store and have a shopper put together there wardrobe. There requirements are that they look for fashion savy social people that love to shop.
Ive never worked for this store so you would have to contact them.
Hope this helps.

i work at Best Buy and every department in the store gets secret shopped at least once a month. there are various companies around town that do it, i don't know how you'd find one, though. some pay you and some reimburse you for a purchase under a certain amount of money (usually like $25).

I did some mystery shopping and I can tell you it just is not worth it. You are paid from little to very very little. There are hundreds of companies that provide mystery shopping services and you have to sign up with each one of them, and wait to be contacted. They won't tell you who their clients are and neither will people who mystery shop because they have signed non-disclosure statements and also because it can get competitive in certain areas. For example a gas station shop may take 10 minutes but you have to fill out a report online and mail in receipts for reimbursements - it was never worth the $7. or $11. for me to do that. I did some mall, bank and free grocery ones.

Never ever pay anything for leads on mystery shopping. Everything one needs to know is at this site:

http://www.mysteryshop.org/