Secret Shopper

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone know how you can become a secret shopper? I have seen all the websites, and have heard that they all just steal your money! Does anyone know the real way to become a secret shopper?

2. I dont know if there are legit websites for this type of gig. I know its not as glamorous as it sounds.

3. whats a secret shopper?

4. basically someone that poses as a shopper to check out stores over "customer service ",

5. I'm guessing you should look at the Classified Ads in the newspapers. I've seen a few ads for secret shoppers especially over the holidays. Sounds like a fun job.

6. It's not really that glamorous :amuse: I work in a big department store and about once or twice a year secret shoppers test the customer service. They basically give you points for some lines you're supposed to say to a customer and knock some off if you don't remember to greet etc. :lol: The results are always fun to see though...

7. It can't be that hard

8. No it isn't hard :amuse: I guess it could actually be quite fun too...

9. Sounds like fun, my friend was a secret shopper and said she'd do it again. I saw an ad for the job once, it had in bold letters a warning saying that their don't reimburse for purchases made while on the job :lol:

10. :lol: :lol: Damn...

11. I heard they're suppose to give you like $5 for you to buy some random item in the store to test out their customer services. And ofcourse you can keep your $5 purchase. :lol:

Why not be a promotional model for alcohol companies? ;) You get to go into the night clubs for free and pass out tee shirts and free shots to a bunch of crazy college students. Also, you can get your friends into the clubs for free too and they'll ofcourse love you for that. I tried that in college and back then (5 yrs ago) they paid between $15 to $25 an hour and you only have to be there for about 3 hours each night on the weekends. Good money when you're a poor college student... :smile:

12. Who knows people who have been secret shoppers. I want a job because my parents and my bf support me and its horrible. I would love to make some money o the side. I live in NY. Where can i find this job, please help.

13. They should do secret shoppers for high end stores. ;)

14. Who knows people who have been secret shoppers. I want a job because my parents and my bf support me and its horrible. I would love to make some money o the side. I live in NY. Where can i find this job, please help.

15. pradasmeadow , i think some of them might be scams.