Secret Sales

squiddly08

Sep 16, 2013
Has anyone seen that there are some Mulberry bags on the secret sales website? Just in case anyone is looking for a particular bag / colour.

Mulberrygal

Jul 30, 2012
UK South East Coast
Has anyone seen that there are some Mulberry bags on the secret sales website? Just in case anyone is looking for a particular bag / colour.
Good spot :tup:I think they've had some before, interesting RRP's, they are showing the Suffolf and Croc Bays as £2000

Oh my goodness I want the yellow lily!!!!! No no no I must be good I must be good.... X
I would grab it quick, they probably won't be around long ;)

Wish they'd had a BP Lily, it looks as though they has a Bays which has sold

Jul 9, 2009
I always avoid places like these some of them have had fakes before not saying these are and mulberry never seem to know who they get the stock from presumably some independants but for the reduction i wouldnt want to take any risk

Mulberrygal

Jul 30, 2012
UK South East Coast
I always avoid places like these some of them have had fakes before not saying these are and mulberry never seem to know who they get the stock from presumably some independants but for the reduction i wouldnt want to take any risk
Yes, I've heard that too.

It's also very misleading as in their Outlet section they are showing several designer bags at really cheap prices but they are used. They are all mixed in with the new bags and it doesn't stare "used"in the heading. It only mentions at the bottom under the description "
Please note that this product has been pre-owned and therefore may have some small marks or imperfections on it. See copy and imagery for more details."

:nogood: :tdown: it all sounds a bit dodgy especially showing a totally incorrect RRP OF £2000