secret label bag

akina3

Jun 12, 2007
what do u think of the secret label bag?
do u think this design defies age, last thru' time?

do u prefer secret label as opposed to the jumbo bag?

how do u handle the stickiness of patent over time? Chanel experts pls share how u handle your patent chanels?

pls give me some views, both are equally expensive items...gotta make a right choice.

i dont think the secret label will be as timeless. its so in-your-face with its huge label. i like it but i like the jumbo more.

I agree. A little too much "hey look I'm wearing Chanel and want to make sure you know it" to me. I think it would look great with jeans and a white tee but actually distract from anything nicer that you were wearing whereas the jumbo goes with everything as is more demure but instantly recognized as classic chanel. Hope that helps.

Well heres the deal... I like the secret label in patent only... I think the label really isn't that bad on this one since its on the bottom. Probably not timeless but then patent comes and goes. I am actually consdering getting it along with the Chanel LA bag!

attachment.php

is it this one? i prefer the classic flap

although in future time, i think it can be considered as classic vintage :P

Mehhhh. I really don't like how blatantly Chanel it is. I like Chanel bags that are a bit more subtle. Especially since it's such a huge contrast of white on black that makes it even more obvious.

I like the patent version since the "label" is only on the bottom.

I prefer the classic flaps, hands down.