Secret gorgeous designers to share?

I have the money set aside to get one now, but I emailed them last week, and I'm waiting for a response. I really want the "Charm Me" style, but the only color they have in stock at the moment is black, according to the website. I like black, but I am dying for the apple green color. I emailed them a week ago to ask if they'll be getting it in any other colors (since they mention choosing your color on the site). I'm hoping they'll have a ton of new colors this spring, too, so I may hold out on buying until then :shrugs: I WANT IT NOW!!

Oh no, that waiting thing is such a drag when bag lust has taken hold ;) . I am sure you've done this, but 'handbags and gladrags' carry BE too and are super helpful, so may be another source worth exploring?

How is your Anya? Have you gotten it yet (or have an estimated date of delivery)?

No, not delivered yet, much discussion about inscription and leather and an estimated delivery of end of January - I can't think of anything yummier to make a dull, drab British winter's day post-Christmas sparkle!:love:

kitskats, if you're in the USA, there's a store called oyuki listed on the storisac site. If you call them and give them your email address, they'll send you a list of prices and pictures of storisac bags at your request!