Secret gorgeous designers to share?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am really interested in the 'up and coming' world of fashion and design and wondered who you would suggest as your 'haven't got the recognition they deserve, but going places' tip . . .? Mine is Belen Echandia - whose talent do you want to share with an appreciative audience?

2. Designers....mmmm....me?:yes::roflmfao:

I like bags by Charlotte Vasberg, available at Barney's and in the UK

3. You know me . . . Belen Echandia all the way! :girlsigh: I am obsessed.

4. Ananas they are made of beautiful leather with wood accents

they retail about $375 and they fly off the shelves in bloomies

5. Did you actually buy one yet? The closest I have got is some adoring stroking at the sample sale where she first caught my eye, but I'd love to hear from anyone who is lucky enough to own one. I am guessing there may be a whole load of gorgeous new colours around the corner for Spring too:heart:

7. Has anyone got a Stori Sac by Korean designer Myounghee Zo?

Stori Sac

8. I have the money set aside to get one now, but I emailed them last week, and I'm waiting for a response. I really want the "Charm Me" style, but the only color they have in stock at the moment is black, according to the website. I like black, but I am dying for the apple green color. I emailed them a week ago to ask if they'll be getting it in any other colors (since they mention choosing your color on the site). I'm hoping they'll have a ton of new colors this spring, too, so I may hold out on buying until then :shrugs: I WANT IT NOW!!

How is your Anya? Have you gotten it yet (or have an estimated date of delivery)?

9. OOH! Those are the freshest things I have seen in AGES..where are they sold?

10. I would say Charlott Vasberg and BracherEmden...

Great Designers, both from london.. :heart:

11. Pics please! :yes:

12. passerby and kitskat= I agree about Charlott Vasberg and Stori. Amazing stuff!

13. Kitskats, for locations of stores selling Stori Sac bags, please look at this:

Stori Sac