Secret Ghoulfriend Nail Polish Gift Exchange Sign Up's open till 9/10

tgirl25

Tgirl25
Aug 12, 2012
Hi there all! It is me. To give BlueJinx a break I decided to step up and arrange the Halloween exchange. I know usually we wait till the last round is done, but for the season this kinda does need to be taken care of now. Know though that the ladies remaining are being taken care of with Angel gifts(Thank you ladies, but to not spoil the surprise I will not name them besides you know who you are!) speedily and should have gifts very soon. Ladies in question, thank you for your patience and I hope you might think to join us anyway before getting your gift because this will be AWESOME! We do have the best group of ladies here, bar none!

Now for the boring stuff!!

Sign ups open until September 10th Midnight Eastern, Draw held and names given in the am of September 11th

Please read all guidelines and rules first before you commit just to make sure you are ready to enjoy a slightly different exchange experience.

To join this Secret Ghoulfriend exchange you need to:

• If you are new to this exchange there are a couple details I need to make sure of before I can invite you to participate:
---Minimum post count of at LEAST 500
---ACTIVE and regular posts in the nail forum and especially as a watcher in the Secret Swap/Roak posts/reveals threads.
---Full intention of following through on this exchange as well as following the timelines and rules put forth here.

• If you have participated in the past then sign right up, pretty sure I know who has or has not participated before and is in current good standing.

RULES FOR PARTICIPATION:

• There is no cost minimum, that way participants can spend what they can afford. No used or swatched polish for the main polish gifts though please, they can be included as extra's if your Ghoulfriend says she does not mind it in her survey.

• The cut off date for participating is September 10th, I will need your survey in by midnight Eastern time so I have time to pair everyone up. If you miss that date I will be unable to add you to the exchange, sorry. I will do the draw shortly after Midnight and make sure you all have your Ghoulfriend's survey the morning of the 11th.

• PLEASE MAIL PACKAGES NO LATER THAN THE FOLLOWING *NO EXCEPTIONS*(this is not flexible so please be mindful of shipping times on your orders):
***Domestic shipping date October 24th
***International shipping date October 6th

• Tracking of some sort is required and I will ask you to send it to me upon shipping. International I require at least receipt sent me via message and if you have it customs #. Domestic tracking is required. Again, please send that to me after you have shipped so I can help track and make sure you are marked as having shipped.

• Please make sure to let your recipient know who you are by including a card or a note inside of an envelope noted to be opened last in your parcel with your name/username. That way everyone can thank their match when they do their reveal.

• You MUST take & post pictures and list what you receive so we can all enjoy your wonderful gifts in the reveal thread that will be opened once package start to arrive. This is VERY important and is not a optional thing so if it might be to much for you, then please opt out.
***Please let me know ASAP if you are on the list and wish to drop out of this swap. If you are unable to participate once you have been assigned a person, I need to know IMMEDIATELY.

• A "stinkers" list will be posted should anyone fail to send a gift or reveal their gift received. Both of these are not ok and the stinkers lists will be saved for future rounds both here passed on to future leaders in the Polish exchanges as well as the Beauty Roaks leaders. These Nail Polish Secret Exchanges are in the name of fun so lets keep it fun! I'd hate to think anyone took advantage of an exchange to get a free gift and stiff another. Just so you all know, zero tolerance from me on this.

Other stuff that may be useful:
• If you're interested in participating, please post in this thread, letting me know you are in.
• In your post or a future post in this thread LMK if you are in for 1 or 2 willing to ship only domestically or willing to ship internationally. Keep in mind you can opt for 1 of each if you do 2.
• If you have any questions, please post those here too. I am glad to answer any and all questions you might have in a quick and timely manner.

*****Please complete this questionnaire & send to me BEFORE midnight on the 10th of September,so I can forward your info to your Secret Ghoulfriend! (Copy and paste the below into a PM to me)

Secret Ghoulfriend SURVEY!!!!

Full Name:
Mailing Address:
Email Address:

1. Would you like to participate once or twice? (give 2 gifts & get 2 gifts or give 1 gift & get 1 gift?)
2. Is your skin tone warm or cool?
3. Do you have any favorite Nail Polish colors?
4. Do you have any Nail Polish colors you do NOT like?
5. What Nail Polish finishes do you like?
6. What Nail Polish finishes do you NOT like?
7. Do you like all Nail Polish brands or do you only like specific brands? If specific either liking or disliking certain brands please note which and list them please.
8. Are you willing to ship overseas?
9. Is there any specific Nail Polish that you're wishing for?
10. Is big 3-4-5 free a priority to you and which is the least you would like to receive if it is?
11. What is your age (an age range is fine)?
12.Do you plan on participating in the chat/reveal thread throughout and not just to post "I got my gift"? (Hint - this is an obligation and the only answer I'll accept is yes!!!)
13.Because some people add candy and treats (not a requirement) please list any allergies or food requirements you might have.
14. Are there any food/candy items you like and would love to find in your box? Other food/candy items you would not? Please list.
15. Do you have any scent allergies? Any scents you love or hate? Again, please list.
16. Any nail treatments you love and are looking for? Hate and dont want? Just dont use?
17. Any nail art items you love and use all the time? Want and have never found? Dont use and wont use?
18. Do you have children? If so ages and boy or girl? Would you like to receive something small for them?
19. Do you have pets? If so what? Would you like to receive a little something for them?
20. Any vacation/work that might take you away from being available in this exchange or to receive your gift so your gifter can avoid that time frame?
21. May I give out your address to any of the players for RAOKS un-associated with THIS exchange?

If you don't send me all the info above including address and details I will ask you to RESUBMIT the entire form for ease of keeping all of your info together. Sorry it is just to hard to copy and paste in info on potentially every survey

That's it!! Hope you liked my little tweeks and changes. I also hope that because of issues with past rounds the stepping up of the strictness so that people including the watchers are not let down by missing or late gifts is happily accepted.

POST IN THIS THREAD NOW WHILE SIGNING UP IF YOU ARE PLAYING ONCE OR TWICE

POST IN THIS THREAD NOW WHILE SIGNING UP WHERE YOU WILL SHIP TO!!

The post count requirement is 500.

There have been SERIOUS issues the last few rounds with reveals. There is NO EXCUSE for not revealing. If you can not reveal right away then post that you received and when/why you are delaying the reveal(maximum 7 days delay unless feasible reason is given for longer). Stay in communication, if you can't do that then this exchange is not for you.

I really do not mean to be so strict, however with the past issues and my being a little new to this here at least as well I have seen and experienced this is something that needs to happen. To many have been disappointed lately, and I would like to see the joy instead of the disappointment.

And this goes out to BlueJinx, I hope you do not mind me borrowing your general template. If it is not ok I am so very sorry I will change it, never meant to step on another's feet so that was surely not my intention.

It looks like domestic is 10/24 and international 10/6.
Yep, those dates would be the the ones and I thought bolding them in the original post would make them easier to read. Sorry you missed then Vuittonslover. Honestly I am trying to give as much time as possible to ship but where all gift should be to their recipient by the time we need to start the Christmas gifting exchange.

Do we know what the cut-off to send will be?? I am going to be gone for 2 weeks in September and 2 weeks in October.

Ok TexaninPa already got the dates for you. If you are gone and participate then just note those dates on your survey where it is asked so your gifter can try to avoid those dates and I can make note during times when you may not be here much or at all in case your gifter is worried. If you do not have someone at home to collect your mail while you are gone please put your mail on hold in case say an international arrives while you are gone so your gift doesn't disappear.

Ok TexaninPa already got the dates for you. If you are gone and participate then just note those dates on your survey where it is asked so your gifter can try to avoid those dates and I can make note during times when you may not be here much or at all in case your gifter is worried. If you do not have someone at home to collect your mail while you are gone please put your mail on hold in case say an international arrives while you are gone so your gift doesn't disappear.

Ok.. it shouldn't effect me. I am gone September 7th-18th for training.

Then Halloween time.. I wil make sure I send end of September early October.

Bump, one more week to sign up! Ladies please also get your survey's in to me so that I can start making sure I have everyone's. Thanks all and I know we will have a fabulous Halloween/Fall gift exchange!