SECRET CUPID DATE reveal thread!!

sabrunka

O.G.
Feb 17, 2010
Hey guys, thought I'd make one since no one else has been, and we've been mentioning it for a few days!! Can't wait to see the first reveal :biggrin: Eeee excitement hehe.

So I wrapped them, only to discover the box I was going to use is too small (good for my Cupid, not so good for me) so I'm going to go buy a box tomorrow. Hopefully I can ship it out as well but if not, early next week for sure.

pre10d said:
So I wrapped them, only to discover the box I was going to use is too small (good for my Cupid, not so good for me) so I'm going to go buy a box tomorrow. Hopefully I can ship it out as well but if not, early next week for sure.

You can pick up a free box at the post office - the flat rate shipping boxes :heart:

went to target today to find some stuff to pack my cupids items in when they come in the mail. they have some really cute stuff for a $1. Its where i always go for every exchange since their dollar bins they have stuff for every holiday and its cute stuff. :smile: now just waiting for the polishes to get here :smile:

went to target today to find some stuff to pack my cupids items in when they come in the mail. they have some really cute stuff for a $1. Its where i always go for every exchange since their dollar bins they have stuff for every holiday and its cute stuff. :smile: now just waiting for the polishes to get here :smile:

Love Target for holiday stuff! Need to go look this weekend, also need to hit the craft stores and TJ Maxx.