SECRET CUPID DATE reveal thread!!

sabrunka

O.G.
Feb 17, 2010
Michigan
Hey guys, thought I'd make one since no one else has been, and we've been mentioning it for a few days!! Can't wait to see the first reveal :biggrin: Eeee excitement hehe.

sabrunka

O.G.
Feb 17, 2010
Michigan
Haha you should, do it in every thread possible! Lol. I need to ship my box out soon... I'm just so lazy I keep putting it off!

pre10d

Apr 17, 2011
New York, NY
Haha you should, do it in every thread possible! Lol. I need to ship my box out soon... I'm just so lazy I keep putting it off!
Me too. I've been ignoring the box of polishes I need to wrap and send out asap. I don't know why I'm procrastinating on something fun. I'm so weird.

chengj

Hello Kitty <3
Feb 16, 2011
NJ
Im hoping for some great reveals. I'll be sending mine out sometime next week

Skrakablam

Nov 11, 2011
My last package says it'll be here Monday but a lot of the time they arrive on Saturday, I hope that's the case this time! Then I could get everything packed up and ready to go :smile:

pre10d

Apr 17, 2011
New York, NY
So I wrapped them, only to discover the box I was going to use is too small (good for my Cupid, not so good for me) so I'm going to go buy a box tomorrow. Hopefully I can ship it out as well but if not, early next week for sure.

mspera

Melissa :)
Mar 9, 2007
Lincoln, CA
pre10d said:
So I wrapped them, only to discover the box I was going to use is too small (good for my Cupid, not so good for me) so I'm going to go buy a box tomorrow. Hopefully I can ship it out as well but if not, early next week for sure.
You can pick up a free box at the post office - the flat rate shipping boxes :heart:

cristalena56

~*bethy-lame-o*~
Sep 21, 2007
phoenix,az
home.myspace.com
went to target today to find some stuff to pack my cupids items in when they come in the mail. they have some really cute stuff for a $1. Its where i always go for every exchange since their dollar bins they have stuff for every holiday and its cute stuff. :smile: now just waiting for the polishes to get here :smile:

Izzy's Mom

Mar 6, 2009
Pennsylvania
went to target today to find some stuff to pack my cupids items in when they come in the mail. they have some really cute stuff for a $1. Its where i always go for every exchange since their dollar bins they have stuff for every holiday and its cute stuff. :smile: now just waiting for the polishes to get here :smile:
Love Target for holiday stuff! Need to go look this weekend, also need to hit the craft stores and TJ Maxx.