Secret Clinical Deodorant (Rant or Rave?)

Secret Clinical Strength made me break out in a disgusting rash under both of my underarms...Then a friend told me the same thing happened to her friend, who went to the doctor and he said her pores were blocked (or something like that). I think we both just have super sensitive skin.

Hi, I'm new here!

Secret clinical worked great but its too expensive and the bottle (or whatever you call it) is so small. I had to apply it at night and in the morning so it just wasnt worth it. For some reason i cant use the same deodorant continuously, they stop working after a while. i have to switch it up a bit. so now i use two different kinds of teen spirit and arrid extra dry, switching every once and a while. about every week.

I absolutely love the smell and that it stays smelling great all day but I hate hate hate hate the fact that it's a gel. It never seems to dry for me so I feel wet from the second I put it on and even if I don't sweat it sort of looks like it from the moisture of the deodorant itself.

I like it when i remember to use it. I cant use it in the morning because it is NOT clear and will end up on whatever shirt i wear that day. Used at night, even after a morning shower the next day, it works really well. Im not a excessive sweater, average i guess, and it keeps me nice and dry with out reapplying :yes: