Secret Admirer - help!

LVoeShopping

Bags-Shoes-Polish
Jan 6, 2012
Hi ladies :smile: I am in love with the Secret Admirer line but I can't make a decision! I like the fun styling of the Poppy Glam tote, but at the same time I like the classic look of the Ashley tote. What one should I get? - TIA ladies!

out of the two i'd rather the poppy glam tote.

but what i think is really cute and sort of shaped like a sophia is the poppy secret admirer rocker

i know you had 2 bags to choose from...but i don't know if you like MFF bags or not? ( i personally buy whatever i like...but i know everyone has their thang....) but i saw this bag at the outlet and at the time it was like $100? but it might have a been a special?....anywho it has a zipper....and someone on tPF revealed it also.....

10d7c45.jpg

sandyclaws said:
i know you had 2 bags to choose from...but i don't know if you like MFF bags or not? ( i personally buy whatever i like...but i know everyone has their thang....) but i saw this bag at the outlet and at the time it was like $100? but it might have a been a special?....anywho it has a zipper....and someone on tPF revealed it also.....

The Laura! This is the one I just bought :smile: I absolutely love it!