Secondhand bargains, let's see your cheap treasures!

• Thanks
Reactions: LookGood_FeelGood
I found a second hand balenciaga giant brief bag on Vestiare Collective for a low price a while ago. It was in rough condition, a good amount of wear and super dark handles...

Finally, this past weekend, I decided to take the plunge and start the transformation I had in mind...

My "new to me" 2008 S/S Balenciaga Giant Brief in Sahara color is now fully black, and I love it!

Before (cream color) and after (black)

20220813_095229.jpg

20220824_204618.jpg

I found a second hand balenciaga giant brief bag on Vestiare Collective for a low price a while ago. It was in rough condition, a good amount of wear and super dark handles...

Finally, this past weekend, I decided to take the plunge and start the transformation I had in mind...

My "new to me" 2008 S/S Balenciaga Giant Brief in Sahara color is now fully black, and I love it!

View attachment 5596727

View attachment 5596728
You did great! I love it!

View attachment 5596727

View attachment 5596728
Wow...love seeing amazing transformations.