Secondhand bargains, let's see your cheap treasures!

Sadly it was just put out today.
I also saw a pair of Fitflops for $35...
At that price, I bet it will sit for awhile. If you can afford to possibly live without it, I would wait.

Once I saw a purse I wanted at a flea market but it was too expensive. A few hours later, I decided I should have gotten it but couldn't find the stall again. A few days later I found the same style and color on Etsy cheaper than it had been at the flea market.

It seems as if all G's are disappointing lately; Goodwill, gas, and groceries. :lol: I'll just wait on the "G" deal; the great deal, to make a good purchase. Ladies, we have been thrifting for a while. We know that eventually our good deal will come in, just be patient. From the posts I've seen lately, you have all been finding pretty good deals. I've been out 3 times this week to one store. The only thing I've found is an Eric Javits purse for $5 and a whole lot of people thrifting. I have learned to pack my patience, know that what is for me is for me, and I can actually leave a store without a purchase. When the price is wrong, I leave it for someone else to love. Love this thread, and you guys are great thrifters, keep posting.

Hi all - Long time lurker now living in Europe and always keeping an eye out on vintage and resale shops! Was looking though marketplace today and saw this. Any thoughts?? I’ve been trying to do my own research to authenticate and can’t seem to post in the Hermès thread. Probs too good to be true but you ladies always inspire me that maybe I’ll find a real treasure haha
That looks pretty good. There is supposed to be a number on the back part of the metal where the lock is (as I recall).

I see this gorgeous MBMJ satchel at Goodwill... $100. I don't know if I can justify that.
I bought this MJ at a Consignment Store for a hefty $160 (MJ, not MBMJ) and I have been justifying it every day since I got it,by using it. It is the PERFECT size bag and I totally LOVE it! Plus I am a big fan of Marc Jacobs bags.

Attachments

• IMG_4614.jpeg
    IMG_4614.jpeg
    274.8 KB · Views: 18
So you know how you have that list in your head, of things you always hope you will find someday? I found one of mine today. I have wanted a giant Portmeirion Botanic Garden pot for my kitchen utensils.I've been looking for over 6 years. All the ones I found were not big enough (and they are not cheap). Got thisIMG_4618.jpg for $3 at an Estate sale this morning. So Happy!

I bought this MJ at a Consignment Store for a hefty $160 (MJ, not MBMJ) and I have been justifying it every day since I got it,by using it. It is the PERFECT size bag and I totally LOVE it! Plus I am a big fan of Marc Jacobs bags.
I have a yellow MBMJ I've been carrying for the last 3 summers. I paid $30 and love it! It big, squishy, and crossbody with a handle.

Reactions: SakuraSakura