Secondhand bargains, let's see your cheap treasures!

Tomsmom

O.G.
Mar 29, 2011
NYC~one of the boroughs
Thrifting was amazing for me last week!
Piazza Sempione top
View attachment 5179627
St John Sport tank View attachment 5179633
Ramy Brook tank
View attachment 5179635
Equipment silk shirt
View attachment 5179637
Vintage Coach bag, Paloma Picasso suede belt and hand-knotted necklace with real gold beads. View attachment 5179638
I also found 3 American Girl dolls for $2.99 each! I literally sprinted after the woman rolling the cart out from the back so I could get them. I saved all of mine from when I was a little girl and when my daughter is a little older, she will get my old ones and the ones I just purchased.
You had a great score!!

maris.crane

oh hai mark
May 18, 2017
Black Halo Jackie O Dress in Black, NWT at the Value Village for $23.99 :biggrin::happydance:

I'm not sure how this new role will expect me to dress, but I can wait to bust it out if I'm at the office in the next few weeks.

Feb 9, 2007
No problem in buying second hand fur. It's better than letting it go to a landfill. I see furs in thrift stores often. I've been tempted a few times but the prices weren't good enough.
I agree with @whateve. Better to wear an item and give it more life than to trash it. My problem is all vintage furs have shorter arms and the cuffs always sit just too short for my liking. But that doesn't keep me from trying them on hoping one day I'll find one that will comfort me through my Canadian winters...

LisaK026

O.G.
Mar 2, 2008
Coronado, CA
Just wanted to share this cool necklace I found and bought at an Antique Collective down the street from where I live. I had the owner (he's kind of a friend) hold it for me. When I came back, he was shaking his head at the price, holding it in his hand studying it, saying "you really got a deal on this". I absolutely LOVE it. IMG_0468 2.jpg

Tomsmom

O.G.
Mar 29, 2011
NYC~one of the boroughs
Just wanted to share this cool necklace I found and bought at an Antique Collective down the street from where I live. I had the owner (he's kind of a friend) hold it for me. When I came back, he was shaking his head at the price, holding it in his hand studying it, saying "you really got a deal on this". I absolutely LOVE it. View attachment 5193263
What kind of stone/material is it? I love the colors.

Sep 14, 2021
I purchased three vintage Louis Vuitton pieces in August, all being restored to their former glory! The Borneo Green Epi Keepall has already had the colour brought back to life. The two Vernis bags are being dyed :heart:

Attachments

Simplyput

Feb 10, 2017
At daddy's lakefront property ❤
I apologize for the pictures. I have more things, but haven't had a chance to take pictures.

A vintage Vanity Fair 2 pc pegnoir nightgown

Two 10k pendants...havent had a chance to check if they are real diamonds

Electra (sp?) dress

Tory Burch sequin jacket

I got everything for free.

Attachments

Reactions: Raven3766