Secondhand bargains, let's see your cheap treasures!

Ladies and gents let me tell you a story of a thrifted Chanel Petit shopper in caviar leather... aka my best find yet.
Last night I was waiting and waiting for some work papers to come in and just got sick of it. Decided to make a run down to get some groceries. GW happens to be 5 min away from the store so I decided to pop in.
I walked by a cart that looked like it belonged to someone with a Chanel-like quilted bag in it. Went to check bags, scarves and accessories first, nothing there. Walked by bags to check shoes and this is where I see a lonely lost treasure. At first I thought it’s got to be a fake, but upon close inspection found all the marks of an authentic Petite Shopping Tote. Lampo zippers and a date code from 2004-05.
All a total of $8. I couldn’t give them my money fast enough lol.
View attachment 3974507View attachment 3974508
Magda? Come on...... lol....congrats!

Ladies and gents let me tell you a story of a thrifted Chanel Petit shopper in caviar leather... aka my best find yet.
Last night I was waiting and waiting for some work papers to come in and just got sick of it. Decided to make a run down to get some groceries. GW happens to be 5 min away from the store so I decided to pop in.
I walked by a cart that looked like it belonged to someone with a Chanel-like quilted bag in it. Went to check bags, scarves and accessories first, nothing there. Walked by bags to check shoes and this is where I see a lonely lost treasure. At first I thought it’s got to be a fake, but upon close inspection found all the marks of an authentic Petite Shopping Tote. Lampo zippers and a date code from 2004-05.
All a total of $8. I couldn’t give them my money fast enough lol.
View attachment 3974507View attachment 3974508

I’m salivating! What a beauty! Gotta love thrift staff ignorance! In my stores they would have a sticker of over 1k on it!!! Your finds get better an better! On the downside it will be tough to top this find!

I’m salivating! What a beauty! Gotta love thrift staff ignorance! In my stores they would have a sticker of over 1k on it!!! Your finds get better an better! On the downside it will be tough to top this find!
Magda? Come on...... lol....congrats!
Oh Wow. Congratulations.
And such a cute size.
Absolutely beautiful Magda!! That is so great!

Thank you all for the Chanel love!
Raven, I was thinking about you when I was typing my original message lol. I know your Chanel is still out there, you will find it.
Pao - I was thinking that too! I have had a pretty lucky thrift "career".I am very grateful for all my treasures so far but hope thrift gods keep shining :smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: Raven3766
That coat is glorious! Too bad winter is almost gone. I have huge regrets about a short fur coat I didn't buy for $35. It said Zorro (fox in Spanish).
That sounds like fabulous deal, you should’ve snatched that one up quickly!!!

The seller I’ve been using is based in Canada and I’ve gotten some great deals on like new items. All were cold storage kept, no monograms, and in excellent condition with no wear! I can’t wait to get my next coat from her!
I got this mink for $400!036FC22E-3B53-4CA2-93DF-66412CE58B26.jpeg
And this fox for $250
DFE0FE02-AE9A-4C3F-BA15-412A61A7B6B7.jpeg

That sounds like fabulous deal, you should’ve snatched that one up quickly!!!

The seller I’ve been using is based in Canada and I’ve gotten some great deals on like new items. All were cold storage kept, no monograms, and in excellent condition with no wear! I can’t wait to get my next coat from her!
I got this mink for $400!View attachment 3975685
And this fox for $250
View attachment 3975688
Those are some glorious furs! Yes, I will not make that mistake again :smile:. I just don't know much about firs and I wont know if vintage means it has moths or will shed or rip..

Reactions: NLVOEWITHLV
Those are some glorious furs! Yes, I will not make that mistake again :smile:. I just don't know much about firs and I wont know if vintage means it has moths or will shed or rip..
If you’re uncertain, choose a seller with excellent feedback (for furs) and a good return policy just in case. That’s what I did, now I have no worries and would purchase anything from her without fear!

Reactions: magdalinka
Le creuset with wooden handle $14
Oscar de la renta two tier set $2
Salvatore ferragamo chain snakeskin belt $1
North face black hyvent pants
Under armour shirt
Nwt north face 2pc henley foxes shirt and pants
Clothing $5
Leather and suede chain Salvatore ferragamo handbag $1
Chanel jacket $8View attachment 3980064View attachment 3980065View attachment 3980066View attachment 3980067View attachment 3980068View attachment 3980069View attachment 3980070View attachment 3980071View attachment 3980072

I love the Oscar de la renta piece and ferragamo handbag [emoji4]

Reactions: Simplyput