Secondhand bargains, let's see your cheap treasures!

I'm currently obsessed with them hahaha. I have 3 of them at the moment.

There is a woman on Instagram who buys and sells 50's dresses and some of them are spectacular she has got me completely obsessed.

View attachment 3313297
View attachment 3313299

Seeing them makes me think of my Mom. She used to keep her petticoats in bags in my bedroom closet when I was a kid since they took up a lot of space. Wish I still had them now, they were so full and flouncy.

Seeing them makes me think of my Mom. She used to keep her petticoats in bags in my bedroom closet when I was a kid since they took up a lot of space. Wish I still had them now, they were so full and flouncy.

I know how you feel. I have seen pictures of my grandmothers clothes from the 40's and 50's and I wish she had kept them.

Friends, I haven't posted often or lately but I keep up with this thread regularly and enjoy seeing your finds. I had a "holy grail" thrifting moment this evening that you hear rumors about but never experience yourself. I have only recently started checking the jewelry counters on a regular basis and was richly rewarded today. I've seen a lot of fakes but when the clerk handed it to me, my pulse started racing and hands got a little clammy...

Circa 1990 Rolex Ladies SS Oyster Perpetual. Serial numbers check out and all the markings look correct, heading to the jeweler tomorrow to look at the movement but I'm 99% sure it's legit. Wife was pretty psyched and was happy to model it here. Not bad for $5.57.

OMG holy grail indeed!! Congrats on a super fab find. I remember someone on here thrifted a "better" suitcase & when they got home discovered a Rolex in one of the pockets, so it does happen;)

Cool! You find the neatest stuff at your GWO! I went to one once (too far away). It was gross & scary & they didn't have any home items:sad:

Pretty purple Choos!

I realize this threads talks about secondhand bargains or thrifting, but I am very excited to start working for a jewelry company whose name begins with a P. I get a 75% discount. YIPPEE!!!! I always wanted one of their bracelets, but I don't know what charms I want.

Congrats!!!! I just bought my first charm from the company I think you're talking about. I scored the Berlin charm for $11 & now I want to do a bracelet with travel charms. That's a pretty sweet discount!

Had my first high end shoe find at my Goodwill the other day...Found these gorgeous Prada shoes for only $8! They are in pretty decent shape aside from part of the logo chipping off on the bottom, but I'm not picky at that price lol. They fit like a glove, and the leather is soooo soft! I laughed because these were with all the other shoes, and they had some worn out coach sneakers in the case for $20...totally not complaining!!

Also picked up these Free People jeans for $8 as well. They button up the front and are high waisted and cropped. I literally went home and washed them, and was wearing them a couple hours later. They fit so well and I've been getting so many compliments on them!

View attachment 3307700
View attachment 3307701
View attachment 3307702
View attachment 3307704

Nice Pradas! Love the rich brown color!

Will be back to comment on all the awesome finds but just wanted to share a cute find.
This one is for you, Raven :smile:
View attachment 3308246

Adorable!

Ok caved and went back for this. The one I fell in love with was gone, but loved this one as well. I'm going to try and copy the pattern.

View attachment 3308291

Soo pretty!

Sterling earrings. GW $5

A great price for a lovely classic!

Finally, found a Stella McCartney silk blouse! It's from Fall 2012 :biggrin:

Love the pop of blue!

Gorgeous!

I found an Arlene Altman bracelet for $8. I believe she is an 80's designer; don't know much about her. It says 14k on a little gold piece, but I think the rest of it is silver.; not sure.

Love it! That is a wild piece!

hello everyone! i miss this thread! i haven't posted finds in ages but I have been thrifting regularly, just haven't found the time to post :smile:

here's my find today from thrift - 75$

YSL corduroy and suede messenger bag. It's a large casual bag but surprisingly light (for the material, I was worried it would be heavy). this is my first YSL bag :biggrin:

No idea how much it retailed for since the only info I can find online is that of second hand value.

The corduroy and suede doesn't picture nicely but It is in excellent condition!

Thanks for letting me share!

Cool find!

I'm currently obsessed with them hahaha. I have 3 of them at the moment.

There is a woman on Instagram who buys and sells 50's dresses and some of them are spectacular she has got me completely obsessed.

Such gorgeous shape!

Had my first high end shoe find at my Goodwill the other day...Found these gorgeous Prada shoes for only $8! They are in pretty decent shape aside from part of the logo chipping off on the bottom, but I'm not picky at that price lol. They fit like a glove, and the leather is soooo soft! I laughed because these were with all the other shoes, and they had some worn out coach sneakers in the case for $20...totally not complaining!!

Also picked up these Free People jeans for $8 as well. They button up the front and are high waisted and cropped. I literally went home and washed them, and was wearing them a couple hours later. They fit so well and I've been getting so many compliments on them!

View attachment 3307700
View attachment 3307701
View attachment 3307702
View attachment 3307704
The Pradas are gorgeous!!!
Friends, I haven't posted often or lately but I keep up with this thread regularly and enjoy seeing your finds. I had a "holy grail" thrifting moment this evening that you hear rumors about but never experience yourself. I have only recently started checking the jewelry counters on a regular basis and was richly rewarded today. I've seen a lot of fakes but when the clerk handed it to me, my pulse started racing and hands got a little clammy...

Circa 1990 Rolex Ladies SS Oyster Perpetual. Serial numbers check out and all the markings look correct, heading to the jeweler tomorrow to look at the movement but I'm 99% sure it's legit. Wife was pretty psyched and was happy to model it here. Not bad for $5.57.
WOW! This is one of the best finds on the thread. Enjoy it!
4c98f805be2132cdd34af5d36c663c8f.jpg
Cute shoes!
Finally, found a Stella McCartney silk blouse! It's from Fall 2012 :biggrin:

Very pretty, is it a music box?
I found an Arlene Altman bracelet for $8. I believe she is an 80's designer; don't know much about her. It says 14k on a little gold piece, but I think the rest of it is silver.; not sure.
http://
Love that bracelet. You are right though it looks like a 925. Did it come with a key?

My best finds over the past few weeks.
AGL shoes $8 each, barely worn
Liberty gorgeous scarf $2 mint
Chanel suede WOC $300
Sterling earrings $3 and gorgeous bracelet with green beads and 925 clasp also $3
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459223971.193040.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459224025.470384.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1459224160.516168.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1459224289.772732.jpg