Second velo

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got my second velo yesterday. Got my first one last month. Is it normal to buy two of the same style bag???? Hahaha!

mayfairdolly, ksuromax and Jaidybug like this.
  2. Very! :lol::lol::lol:. There's all of that different hardware, all of those beautiful colours, all of those different years of leather...

Jaidybug likes this.
  3. Congrats on your second one! Totally normal

4. Nice! Velo is next on my wish list :smile: congrats on ur bags!

5. Nice! Nothing wrong having the same model bag in different colors or hardware.

6. Sooooooooooo incredibly "normal!!!"...Congrats on your 2nd Velo...would love to see a pic of them:flowers: Now they have each other to bond & hang out with when you aren't carrying 1 of them!:biggrin:

7. Not at All! Velo is awesome!

8. It's not very typical NOT to have the doubles... lol :biggrin:
    I have 2 Days (3 Cervos, 3 Venetas in BV), welcome to the club!

9. Haha! Thanks ladies!!

10. These are my 2 babies- both in RH because I don't really like the big studs. :smile:

Poker Fonce and Coquelicot Velos

IMG_1469841524.308481.jpg

IMG_1469841538.327643.jpg

Summerfriend and ksuromax like this.
  11. Like, TOTALLY!!!! :biggrin: . Why have one when you can have more?! That's what Bals are for - eminently collectable, super cool, edgy as well as classic styles - I'm in love:heart::heart::heart:!!!!
    Enjoy your 2 Velo's - I personally reckon the Velo's are massively under-rated!!
    xx

Gringach likes this.
  12. Beautiful! Congratulations!

13. it's totally normal.congratulations on your bag.