Second trip to the outlet this weekend!

psxgurl

O.G.
Feb 23, 2008
Thanks for all your input on my previous thread, so I ended up returning the Amanda satin, due to the fact that I found the capacity wristlet at the outlets! I saw them bringing some out and I love the wristlet more than the foldover.

I also decided keep the Madeline! I feel it's a great bag to test out how I well I can keep it clean, and for a bag at that price I think it's worth it!

It's hard not to pick up another extra passenger when you leave the outlets, no? ;) So I ended up buying another pair of sunnies. :angel:

Also I spotted a couple tattersall cashmere/wool scarves there as well as two peony totes from last year in the khaki/gold print. I wish they had the pink ones, because I really wanted one last year but couldn't find it.

And here's my two beauties I scored today:

2222.jpg

That is so true that you never leave the outlet without getting something else in its place!
Glad that you are keeping the Madeline. Maybe think about getting some Apple Guarde spray and giving her a few coats......

And Coach sunnies are always a great finishing touch, what model are these and how much were they if you dont mind me asking?

When the deals at the outlet are this good it is hard not to get one of everything they have!

ooh, i found my pink floral tote two weeks ago at my outlet...i've been chasing her since last july. congrats on your new buys! i like the wristlet much better than the foldover also.

Thanks all! :heart:

That is so true that you never leave the outlet without getting something else in its place!
Glad that you are keeping the Madeline. Maybe think about getting some Apple Guarde spray and giving her a few coats......

And Coach sunnies are always a great finishing touch, what model are these and how much were they if you dont mind me asking?

When the deals at the outlet are this good it is hard not to get one of everything they have!

Yea, it's hard to pass things up at the outlets when there's so many good deals!

I've already appled the madeline up and sprayed her, think I'll do another coat tomorrow!

These are addison tortoise sunnies, cost around 71.50 after the 10% off.

ooh, i found my pink floral tote two weeks ago at my outlet...i've been chasing her since last july. congrats on your new buys! i like the wristlet much better than the foldover also.

Congrats! I hope someday I'll be able to find that floral tote...

Cute good's!!! I hope Coach re-releases those peony totes to the outlets! I passed on a pink one last year and I'm totally kicking myself! I already have a gold bag now so I am going to will myself to only BUY one if they've got the pink!

Enjoy the sunnies!!! I'm about to find out from my eye DR if they can put RX lenses in some Coach frames for the spring/summer months!!!

ooo love the sunnies! And you still got some Amanda Satin. I think you'll enjoy the wristlet more than the flap u returned. ps you can totally use the wristlet with your Madeline since it has lilac lining! Enjoy!!