Second Trip to LV....I Need A Pep Talk!!!

Sheesh ... if going back looking the part of "serious LV shopper" doesn't do it, I don't know what will. Okay, here's my next best guess: the SAs in that store are suffering from any or all of: PMS / indigestion / tension headache / customer envy / youth envy / tight shoes / mean boss / hate their job.

It's not you, they definitely have a problem. One occasion like that I would allow as a case of nobody's perfect, and let's just try that again looking the part of potential purchaser. But to then go into LV, carrying LV, and be told "all our belts are over there" by the SA as she walks away ... sheesh! That is an SA with an attitude problem.

I'm so sorry, knasarae... I've had so many bad experiences myself, and I know how frustrating it was. It's very offensive. I can only suggest to keep trying, and to get whatever "in" you can. Is there a tPF meet in the near future that you think you could go to? That could really change your luck....

'm sorry that you had 2 bad experience in a row..just ignore them...i walk in all the time thinkin that i will leave with somethin but usually leave empty handed...BUT that doesnt discourage me...just keep on tryin until you find the right SA.

Thanks, guys. I live in Dayton, Ohio and the only other LV near me is in Saks in downtown Cincinnati (the one I got snubbed at is in Saks in Columbus - Polaris Mall) which is about an hour south. So I guess maybe I can give that one a try next time I have a free weekend. Maybe I can brave one more visit.

On a happier tone, it was great to see the Mirage Speedy in person. They had both Noir and Bordeaux on display. They were absolutely stunning. I'm not on that level....yet, but boy if I was!!! I thought about charging it and just paying it off, but I've already been down that road as a young, broke, college student. I spent the first two years out of college digging myself back out and I'd like to think that I've learned my lesson!

And maybe someone can answer me this...I thought the jeans belt came in black and brown but now, even on louisvuitton.com it's only shown in black. Does it not come in brown anymore?

If I were you I would call the manager and complain. Also file a complaint to 1-866-VUITTON. Sometimes I think in the smaller stores the associates are much more RUDE and judgemental!

Don't quit buying LV because they were rude, if you don't tell a supervisor of thier attitude then in can't and won't be fixed. You have to make people aware of the situation sometimes.

I am about DONE with the girls at my store too! They are quite nasty sometimes, not to me, but to other customers. I have found a great lady in a Saks LV that is across the country from me that I LOVE to deal with. If you want her name and # the pm me!

wow, it happens the world over. SAs, many bad, some good, and a few gems. i guess if you love the brand that much, just make it known, and tell them off if you really can't take it. you have the right. or choose with your wallet and buy another brand.

u r there to buy your LV...does not matter how they treat you as long as u get your things

there is this SA who looked at me from top to toe when i went to exchange an item...

another time, i step into a empty stall with nobody around and was totally ignored...i was quite angry. But my friend said...i spend time to go to the store...i am there to get what i want...not to look at how others look at me. In the end, i went back half an hour later after chatting with my friend...n was told they do not have stock...but then again...i think he couldn't be bothered to find either cos i know there is stock. I called up the hotline before i went downtown...oh well...some SAs are really...stuck up...