Second time is a charm...Reveal!

Congrats on your collection! Do the DE straps stay on as well as the other straps?

Thank you! I think so, I never had any issues with them slipping before. I'm sure the fit is different for everyone though. You should try one on in the store (with you stuff inside) to see how it fits on your shoulder. The only difference I've found is that the vachetta straps are a little more comfortable. I don't carry too much though so they never dig into my shoulder.

Congrats and great haul. Thank you for doing great reveals.
I love that you do modeling shots and show different ways to wear your bags. Its very helpful and I just wanna say thank you so much for that.
:urock:

Congrats! Glad you found what works for you. Your Neverfull MM's look great on you. Now that you have de Neverfull, will you still hold on to your Marylebone for a dressier alternative?

Congrats and great haul. Thank you for doing great reveals.
I love that you do modeling shots and show different ways to wear your bags. Its very helpful and I just wanna say thank you so much for that.
:urock:

Aww, thank you so much! :hugs: I love to share with everyone here. It's exciting to share the bags but I know all too well how frustrating and time consuming it is to look for mods when you're trying to decide. Because I depend on everyone here, I try to add some when I buy something.

So everyone...more mods! New bag or old bag, we want to see them! So what if it's been shown before, we haven't seen you wear it. There might be someone exactly your height and weight looking to see how that bag would look on them. It's extremely helpful and much appreciated. I don't care if you've done your hair or if you're in PJ's...show us the bag!

Congrats! Glad you found what works for you. Your Neverfull MM's look great on you. Now that you have de Neverfull, will you still hold on to your Marylebone for a dressier alternative?

Thank you! No, I don't think so. I thought about this for a while and when it comes to a tote, I think the more casual style of the NF works best for me. There were a lot of times that I'd use a different bag instead of the Marylebone because it was too dressy. It was sitting in the closet more than the NF did when I had it before and that wasn't a good sign. I'm super casual and with my kids everyday though. My needs may change when they are older, don't need me as much and I actually dress my age. :lol: But for right now, the NF works best.

This is a lovely collection of Neverfulls! It's so pretty to see them all lined up together and your modeling pics are really helpful. I will try harder to provide a modeling shot from here on out.

Really like the Sunnies too. They compliment your face so well. You made a great choice there too! And to think you go them all before the dreaded price increase! Just great! :yes:

This is a lovely collection of Neverfulls! It's so pretty to see them all lined up together and your modeling pics are really helpful. I will try harder to provide a modeling shot from here on out.

Really like the Sunnies too. They compliment your face so well. You made a great choice there too! And to think you go them all before the dreaded price increase! Just great! :yes:

Thank you! I just had to pull out the Mon Mono for the pic. :biggrin: I and many here would really appreciate your mods Tulip2, thank you so much. I know it takes a few more minutes but it's SO very helpful.

I'm very happy that I found the sunglasses. When I glanced over and saw them, I assumed they'd be the damaged ones that were there before. I had to wait on my bag so I figured I'd go investigate. Couldn't pay for them fast enough when I saw that they were perfect. :lol: I'm glad you think they are a good fit.