Second time is a charm...Reveal!

I can't decide on a pattern, help, if you can? Every Louis that I own is Monogram but I feel like stepping out of my comfort zone. If you only had to pick ONE of these to get, which would it have been? Thanks! And congratulations on your new additions. Xx

Love love your NF collection. You're such a lucky girl, and you have good taste !! :smile:
Have you decided when you will wear each NF ? depending on outfits, season, occasions maybe ?

So gorgeous!!! I especially love the one with the blue interior!! :love:
Thank you! I love the blue, it was brighter than I thought it would be but it's absolutely perfect.
Love your NF collection~ such a good choice in shape and I love how easy they are to carry. Gorgeous! Enjoy those babies :smile:
It's a really great style for everyday and I agree, so easy to carry. Thank you so much!
Great haul~!! Congrats~!!

Congrats :smile:)
Thanks guys! :smile:
Love them all! Congrats and love those sunnies on you

Thank you! :heart::heart::heart: the sunglasses and I'm so glad I was able to find them and in the color I wanted.

Beautiful collection of the nf and the sunnies are stunning :smile:
Thank you! :smile:
I can't decide on a pattern, help, if you can? Every Louis that I own is Monogram but I feel like stepping out of my comfort zone. If you only had to pick ONE of these to get, which would it have been? Thanks! And congratulations on your new additions. Xx
Definitely the DE. I love that you can wear it in any weather. The DE print with the red interior is just perfection on this particular bag. While I don't find the NF dressy, I think DE is easier to dress up than Mono and Azur. When I had this bag before, I used it everyday and never felt the need to switch out. I love that because I don't rotate often.
Congrats, I dont have a DE NF but you just gave
me a need for it:smile:
Love your sunnies, gorgeous!
Everyone should have at least one, you should go for it! Thank you! :smile:
great finds :smile:
The sunglasses look great and I love your NF family, congrats!
Thank you, I'm loving them all!
Love love your NF collection. You're such a lucky girl, and you have good taste !! :smile:
Have you decided when you will wear each NF ? depending on outfits, season, occasions maybe ?

Thank you and yes I am. :smile: I don't really have any rules on season but I do only wear bags with vachetta when it's not raining. I probably wouldn't wear these on any special occasion because I see the NF as a casual bag in general. They will just be everyday totes for me depending on what I'm wearing. The DE, I'll wear with just about anything. I'll wear the Azur, with anything dark or bright. The Mon Mono will be my jeans/shorts and tee bag.

Congratulations on your beautiful NFs and sunglasses! I love both of the cinched looks. I just bought an original-style mono NF MM, and seeing it cinched sealed the deal for me.

Love your neverfull collection!
Congratulations on your beautiful NFs and sunglasses! I love both of the cinched looks. I just bought an original-style mono NF MM, and seeing it cinched sealed the deal for me.
Thanks! I don't think the tighter, boxier cinch looks good on me but I've seen other ladies wear it that way and it's beautiful. I love love the cinch that's tight on top with the bottom corners out. It's my very favorite way to wear the NF. Congrats on your NF too!
Wow look at you! Amazing as always and what a fab NF collection you have now! Congrats on your haul ;)

Thank you so much! I'm so happy to have the set complete and the stress gone. For the first time ever, I am completely happy with my collection. I tried the whole variety thing and it just cost me a lot of money, lol. I've found the ones that make me happy so I'm sticking with them.