Second tiered Nordstrom shoppers-didn't we used to get free alterations & double pts

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. some how I thought I got double points every time I shopped. Now I guess I only get them during the double points sales events?

and I never remember having to pay for my DH's alterations.

Am I confused or have we lost a lot of our benefits?

2. I thought it was still free alterations? The last time I needed alterations was during the summer and it was for free. I always thought that the double points was only during the double points sales events.

3. Was it a sale item? They charge for alterations for sale items, but not regular priced items.

4. Yeah, I thought that we received double points for shopping at Nordstrom and free alterations.

5. Why don't you call Nordstroms to clarify the various levels? I don't remember double points unless it was for a specific sales event.

6. There have been a bunch of articles roaming around the internet today that mention company's cutting their perks. It could be they are charging for alterations during this period of economic decline. I would call them as others have mentioned to get a straight answer.

7. Certain items are free, others aren't. Double points are only during certain "events" now. They changed this awhile ago, and sent a packet to cardholders explaining the new terms.

8. how do you get to level 3? $10,000 annually? or $10,000 at NORDSTROM?

9. I don't have a Nordies card, but the lady said they do free alterations.