Second Thoughts on Accesories Pouch

Forsyte

Dec 15, 2009
Hello lovely everyone,

I have a question. I bought the large 26 accessories pouch for $315.00 a day ago and am having second thoughts. Should I have just bought a speedy or NF or another slg? Any advice or suggestions? Thank you so much!:biggrin:

I don't really want a bag in particular, but any suggestions that you have on better use of money on another LV item etc would be great!

Last edited:
Honestly, some SLGs I don't find to be all that worth it. The accessories pouch is one of them.. I'd rather get a pochette, as it has a strap, so I can use it as a small purse as well as a make up bag. This could be why I don't have any stand alone poche accessories, and 4 pochettes.. :graucho:

I'm having the same troubles as you in a way. This is on my wishlist and will probably get this as my next purchase... but I keep going back and forth. I was actually just looking at some Gucci cosmetic bags and they are about 1/2 the price, but I don't have anything Gucci, so I don't think it'd be worth it. Though I keep coming back to is a $315 cosmetic case worth it? I love LV, but I know I'm just going to be tearing this up with stains and such. I'm also thinking I really won't use it much - mostly when I travel so there again $315 just seems like a bit much. So I guess today I'm leaning more toward no... but ask again tomorrow and I'll tell you I bought one and can't live without it. :smile: LOL

So to sum up, I'm of no help! Sorry! :P

PS I might try to hold off until April when the new colors of insolite wallets come out. They are $295 I believe and seem a bit more practical than the cosmetic pouches.

Last edited:
Sorry, I edited, don't know if you saw:
PS I might try to hold off until April when the new colors of insolite wallets come out. They are $295 I believe and seem a bit more practical than the cosmetic pouches.

I was also going to say I might just wait a little extra and get a speedy 25.

Sorry, I edited, don't know if you saw:

I was also going to say I might just wait a little extra and get a speedy 25.

Thanks, I have the same feeling. :biggrin:

I just bought the toiletries pouch 19 and I love it. Before I had 2 cosmetic pouches (non-LV) and it was annoying to remember what I put in each pouch--I was constantly digging around for my makeup! So I think the LV cosmetic pouch is really worth it. Plus, I think their canvas material is AMAZING. It seems like it lasts forever, so I know I won't need to buy any more cosmetic pouches ever again. If you really want a bag, get one, but I think the cosmetic pouches are more than worth it. Plus, you are probably more likely to get bored of using the same purse, and are going to want more, so I think you should stick with what you bought :smile:

I think its a personal choice. Sure you could get a bag for a bit more, but if you want the acc. pouch and not a bag, then why get a bag?

What do you really want? Do you like the acc. pouch and just feel guilty b/c its a bit expensive for a small acc. or do you really just not like it that much, regardless of price?

If you don't like it, you should return.