Second post-thesis reveal!

anez

B-& until the sales!
O.G.
Dec 9, 2007
Okay, so some of you saw my little self-made thesis celebration last Thursday, but I did say that probably wouldn't be the end!

To help me celebrate, Mum has been staying with me since Sunday, and today we went to H...

bag.jpg

Any guesses~? :biggrin:

XaioXaio - Nope, not bags this time. Had I been buying a bag today, it would have been the new Versace Boston bag which has internal flaps and is just BEAUTIFUL, but I kept telling myself to save for my next Kelly/Birkin and that I do not need another handheld bag (much as it calls to me!) at the moment.

Valencia - after I finished mine, and took an exam, I got a phone call from my friends saying they needed my help with the Maths part of their thesis and I spent six hours in his house working on THEIR thesis, so I really feel I deserved it. :P It was a very, very hard year for me, I am sooo glad it's over.

This should clear up some mystery:

boxes.jpg

First thing's first, I must thank our lovely SA for being so nice and helping us so much. I had initially come in to buy one thing and ended up getting it and three others, as well as looking at a lot of other things in the store! :shame:

And look at all the lovely samples we got!

samples.jpg

Nope! Good guess, but I am bucking the trend with this one. I also have a number of red-toned scarves, but it's not that, either...

box1_2.jpg