Second one in a week!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. First off, I would like to thank everyone who replied to my earlier thread about my first legacy purchase. My intentions were to reply to everyone but my son got sick and I didn't get around to it until the thread had become buried a couple of pages back!

Anyway...onto today. I am so excited for my second purchase in a week! Many of you mentioned that it is hard to have just one, and of course, you were correct. So, without further delay....my second LEGACY purchase - introducing my MANDY!!!!

Sorry for the crappy picture - hopefully I can take some better ones once I get the bag in hand - I think that this is going to be my favorite purchase to date!

Attached Files:

2. GORGEOUS!! Congrats!

3. amazing color congrats on your GREAT bag!

4. Congrats!!!

Don't see any pictures!

Lynne :biggrin:

5. Congrats... Legacy is amazing and addictive...

The Mandy is a great bag and I just love the Color...

6. Beautiful, Awesome, Bag!!! LOVE it....I'm jealous! Congratulations!

7. Thank you!! I can't wait for her to get home!!

8. I hope your son feels better!!!
    Nice Bag

9. It is addictive...that is all I find myself looking for these days!

She was a total steal (at least in my opinion) and that make it even better.

10. He does, thank you for the thought! :biggrin:

11. Congtulations! I'd like to have a legacy one I guess I will add it to my wishlist!

12. Cutie!! Enjoy!

13. Classic-love it! Hope your little one is better!

Congratulations!!! Legacy is the best!

14. Mandy is such a gorgeous bag! Enjoy!

15. Gorgeous! I'm waiting on the satchel version of that bag to be delivered today!