Second Offer II

Twice on ebay I paid for items and I never received them. I opened a dispute and received a refund for both so it should work out for you. Both times the sellers never responded to the dispute or my emails. It was so frustrating!

How long did it take for you to get your money back, from the day you escalated the claim through PayPal?

This auction doesn't have the free $1000 protection on PayPal, so I have a feeling it won't refund 100% of my money very quickly.

Hi Karman, sorry that it turns out to be a nightmare. I guess it's just too good to be true . When I got fake pochette, my bank get my money back for less than 10 days and paypal for 2 weeks. Good luck, I hope you will get your $$ soon.

Karman~ escalate it to a claim immediately. I had to do this w/ a fraudulent indigo. My huband had to 2 days ago as well. It has been my experience only when the claim is escalated will you get action. Good luck....:flowers:

Karman~ escalate it to a claim immediately. I had to do this w/ a fraudulent indigo. My huband had to 2 days ago as well. It has been my experience only when the claim is escalated will you get action. Good luck....

I definately agree with this. This has been dragging on for so long, I say you escalate this to claim through paypal ASAP~!

I really really hope everything turns out ok!!!

Ehhh...I think I will take all of your advice and close the dispute today! You're right, waiting for her will not get me anywhere! Might as well get it done now!
viconmodel, I know her myspace URL, and the "last logged in" date is always the date that I'm checking her profile! She's on EVERY DAY! It's ridiculous!

Meanwhile guys, I'm taking a break from LV in general for awhile...I've started looking at phones again and my Purolator came to drop off my The Sims 2 Pets game today...so I'm back into technology for awhile! I may consider NOT buying my clear inclusion (unless I really love it IRL) because I'm saving for this baby coming in Nov/Dec:

nokia-7390-00.jpg

:yahoo:

Anyways, I've closed the dispute and now it's a Paypal claim. Here's the message I posted her before ending the case:

"No response from you whatsoever; terrible communication. Not even one single email to let me know what's going on. I mean, if you're busy with other stuff, you may have just a little courtesy to let me know by email that you won't be able to respond. But no, you have not posted any messages here, always tried to avoid asking my questions, especially those about shipping the bags, and in the end just in general stopped replying to emails. I don't really care if you're going through stuff, because you've committed in this transaction and you're responsible. I've waited patiently for the shipment, that didn't happen, and I've waited patiently for the refund, and it's been five days since you said you'll offer me a refund if you didn't ship by the 13th, but did that happen? NOPE. So, I've emailed eBay, they're now investigating your case and I am now ending this me-to-you dispute by escalating this to a claim and let Paypal deal with it. I will also report your case to the internet fraud complaint centre. Hopefully they'll deal with you, too. Sorry it didn't work out Holly, I gave you your chance, but your excuses were just too much. You sign on to your Myspace every day but you don't even reply to one of my emails. I've had enough of this, you are definitely a scammer, I should've trusted my instincts in the first place and not listen to your lies....so, here goes. Bye."

No don't block her email, keep them for record:yes: Even if you don't answer them. I can't believe you went through this I'm sorry Karman, it's sad nice people always get scammed. Screw that lady. :cursing:

Twice on ebay I paid for items and I never received them. I opened a dispute and received a refund for both so it should work out for you. Both times the sellers never responded to the dispute or my emails. It was so frustrating!

Hi Karman,

I believe I waited 14 days but I don't remember exactly. Since neither seller responded to paypal's emails I received the money back pretty quick. I'm not sure what happens if the seller responses and claims they shipped it, etc. I hope it works out!

I just took 30 minutes to file a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) which is linked to the FBI I think...I don't have a lot of information about her, just her name, phone number, email, myspace address...but I filed a complaint!

blue996, good to hear that it only took 14 days! I'm hoping that she doesn't respond to Paypal so I can get my money back right away!