Second LV... Which one do I choose? Help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am about to buy my second LV (my first is a Pochette Accessoires :heart:, I know baby bag but I LOOOOVE it... baby steps to this addiction I think) and I can't decide which to get...

I am stuck between Speedy 25 (either mono, damier ebene or azur), Neverfull PM (monogram), Tivoli PM, or Montorgueil PM.

I am a small girl, and I want this bag to be something I can use every single day for any occasion. I absolutely LOVE the Speedy Azur, but I plan on not buying another bag for fall since I am a student and need to be saving :smile: I carry A LOT of things, but I don't want something too bulky. I love all the bags and I just can't decide!

Help!!

Thanks! :biggrin:

2. speedy mono is good for you..it's classic!

3. since you are a student I think you will get more use of a neverfull PM.

4. Neverfull GM! I have this bag and I love it. I'm planning to get the speedy mono 35 :biggrin:

5. a tivoli pm

6. Thanks everyone!! It's such a hard decision, they're all so gorgeous in their own ways!

7. mono speedy!! you're right, they are all gorgeous. so hard to choose just one :nuts:

8. I'd say go for the Speedy in azur, NF pm is way too small!

9. speedy 25

10. if you have to carry lots of things, i guess you should buy a Neverfull. It can hold a lot, but you will have to get at least MM or Gm size. Pm is way too small. The second choice will be Monty PM, I tried that in a store and it's very light.

I have Tivoli Pm which is cute, but can't put much inside and it's quite heavy. Hope it helps!

11. Love you guys for all the input... So I think I'm going to go with a Monogram speedy.... but now I'm nervous a 25 will be too small. Do you think on my 5'2 110lb frame a 30 would look too big?

12. Speedy. Since you want it for different ocasions. I feel a speedy could be dressed up or down. Get the Azur if it is what you LOVE!!!!!

13. Speedy!!

14. First choice: Tivoli - I just LVoe the structure!
    Second: Damier Ebene Speedy - There's just something so regal about it.

Have fun choosing! :biggrin:

15. Since you have decided to go with a mono speedy (which is an awesome choice btw!), I would go for the 30, especially if you carry lots of stuff. I've read a lot of posts from small women that carry speedies in a size 30, so I think you should be fine! If you get a chance to try them on, that would be the best, but if not, I think you should be fine with the 30. Good luck with your decision!